CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cannot Be Named For Legal Reasons

Ape™️

If some nasty little cunt, aged 14, rapes or murders an innocent, they should be named. The perpetrators of these crimes, however young, cease to be children the second they commit such atrocities. The only exception I'd make would be if such a child happened to slit Withers' throat from ear to ear; I'd slip the little cunt £500 for crack and booze, after first warmly shaking their hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

If some nasty little cunt, aged 14, rapes or murders an innocent, they should be named. The perpetrators of these crimes, however young, cease to be children the second they commit such atrocities. The only exception I'd make would be if such a child happened to slit Withers' throat from ear to ear; I'd slip the little cunt £500 for crack and booze, after first warmly shaking their hand.

Once found guilty in criminal cases, every fucker should be named and shamed complete with big fuck off pictures. Seeing as we have the best legal system money can buy, maybe we should stop these football players and such handing over wads of cash to get annonimity after being fought fucking about behind the wife's back. Particularly if it is with a rent boy.

15 hours ago, Ape said:

Wow, this nom is really flying isn't it?. I think that the majority of fellow members on here are shocked and appalled by what you have said about me. You  are always dropping my name, and anti French comments, into your posts. You are obsessed, and making yourself look foolish.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

If you name young offenders then all that happens is your typical dole scum form a lynch mob. It is easy for Jeremy Kyle types to pretend they aren't the lazy morally egregious scumbags they really are, the sort that leave methadone out for their toddlers to drink, and instead try and "clean up the community" by bricking in the windows of the wrong address. 

In other words justice shouldn't be left up to thick cunts like Ape, Manky or Wolfie. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

If you name young offenders then all that happens is your typical dole scum form a lynch mob. It is easy for Jeremy Kyle types to pretend they aren't the lazy morally egregious scumbags they really are, the sort that leave methadone out for their toddlers to drink, and instead try and "clean up the community" by bricking in the windows of the wrong address. 

In other words justice shouldn't be left up to thick cunts like Ape, Manky or Wolfie. 

Dan - has anyone ever told you you're a verbose wanker? 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wow, this nom is really flying isn't it?. I think that the majority of fellow members on here are shocked and appalled by what you have said about me. You  are always dropping my name, and anti French comments, into your posts. You are obsessed, and making yourself look foolish.

Be silent, you idiot.

5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Civilisation wasn't invented to let spacker jocks pass comment on it. Stick to things you are familiar with, deep fried Mars bars, Irn-bru or benefit dependency perhaps.

6 hours ago, Noakes said:

James Bulgers killers, Venables and Thompson, should never have been given new identities.

I met the Venables cunt in a pub once, although for legal reasons I can't tell you where, or what name he was using. I told him I'd always wondered why they kidnapped a little boy rather than a little girl, but that I assumed it was because they were a pair of chickenshit Scouse fucking poofs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I met the Venables cunt in a pub once, although for legal reasons I can't tell you where, or what name he was using. I told him I'd always wondered why they kidnapped a little boy rather than a little girl, but that I assumed it was because they were a pair of chickenshit Scouse fucking poofs.

I went to Liverpool in 1998, I pop back every few years to visit my alloy wheels.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm sure the majority of fellow members will be delighted when you're dead, you absurd cretin.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
40 minutes ago, Manky said:

Civilisation wasn't invented to let spacker jocks pass comment on it. Stick to things you are familiar with, deep fried Mars bars, Irn-bru or benefit dependency perhaps.

You come from Moss Side, or some other shit hole like that, and you talk to me about benefit dependency and poor health? Amazing. You stick to gun crime, murdering homosexuals, dumping them in the canal and then crowing on about how Definitely Maybe is right up there with Abbey Road, you thick Northern cunt? We might have a deal! 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Moss Side is cool. You can see people smiling in the dark

Only the ones with teeth which, given the stats, is only about 27% of the population.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You come from Moss Side, or some other shit hole like that, and you talk to me about benefit dependency and poor health? Amazing. You stick to gun crime, murdering homosexuals, dumping them in the canal and then crowing on about how Definitely Maybe is right up there with Abbey Road, you thick Northern cunt? We might have a deal! 

I live north of the city centre, Moss Side is in the south. Now you can't buy or rent in Moss Side for love nor money. Crime there is low compared to a few years ago and it is doing well again. The Beatles are only a second rate Oasis tribute band, and not a very good one at that. As for throwing puffs into the canal, you make that sound like a bad thing.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Manky said:

Fuck off. Do you live in Dundee, you thick twat.

So you live in Cheetham Hill, one of Manchester's more "colourful" areas. That explains all the impotent anger you exhibit on here. You rolled onto your back and let your patch become one of the most culturally enriched areas of the country. Fucking lol. 

Is this you doing your grocery shopping? How many Rupees are those oranges? 

Cheetham%20Hill%2010033573_5819081.jpg

Presumably you are too poor to ever dream of moving out. Or you enjoy your neighbour's curry cooking smells coming up through the floorboards into your attic hovel. 

Dundee is close, in that I live on the East coast of Scotland. Edinburgh to be precise, where there's about four black people in the whole place. I would have to move into the middle of Nicholson square to get the same experience you get every time you shamble out your bedsit to buy more 'tinnies'. Dundee is getting a V&A... have one of those stuck between your friendly neighbourhood Halal butchers and Ravi's phone unlocking shop? 

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So you live in Cheetham Hill, one of Manchester's more "colourful" areas. That explains all the impotent anger you exhibit on here. You rolled onto your back and let your patch become one of the most culturally enriched areas of the country. Fucking lol. 

Presumably you are too poor to ever dream of moving out. Or you enjoy your neighbour's curry cooking smells coming up through the floorboards into your attic hovel. 

Dundee is close, in that I live on the East coast of Scotland. Edinburgh to be precise, where there's about four black people in the whole place. I would have to move into the middle of Nicholson square to get the same experience you get every time you shamble out your bedsit to buy more 'tinnies'. Dundee is getting a V&A... have one of those stuck between your friendly neighbourhood Halal butchers and Ravi's phone unlocking shop? 

I live within a 105mm field guns range of that damned multi-cultural hell hole and trust me, given chance, I would use it. 20 years ago, the place was good for a pub crawl. Once you could walk down the main road and get pissed. Now you could only get fat.

19 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Manky, consider yourself well and truly cunted. Bent over the church wall, trousers round yer ankles, ring piece in tatters.  

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Manky, consider yourself well and truly cunted. Bent over the church wall, trousers round yer ankles, ring piece in tatters.  

That sounds more like being well and truly bummed. My tattoo says "Death before dishonour" just above "Gott Mit uns'. I have heard that Cheetham Hill is not major church going territory. So you can fuck off as well.