CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Wannerton

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

This cunt is for real.

It has been reported since 2013 that James Wannerton from Dollis Hill, North London, has a rare condition called synaesthesia, which links senses such as taste, normally experienced separately. His condition, means that when he reads the names of London Underground stations, each one conjures up a particular strong taste. From sausage & eggs at Tottenham Court Road to putrid meat at Kilburn, and jam roly-poly at Baker Street...

He has now since wrote a book about it, in the hope that it will help you navigate the London Underground, with your tongue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/10257633/What-do-London-Underground-stops-taste-like.html

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

This cunt is for real.

It has been reported since 2013 that James Wannerton from Dollis Hill, North London, has a rare condition called synaesthesia, which links senses such as taste, normally experienced separately. His condition, means that when he reads the names of London Underground stations, each one conjures up a particular strong taste. From sausage & eggs at Tottenham Court Road to putrid meat at Kilburn, and jam roly-poly at Baker Street...

He has now since wrote a book about it, in the hope that it will help you navigate the London Underground, with your tongue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/10257633/What-do-London-Underground-stops-taste-like.html

When he visits Punkies golf club does he taste spunk?

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When he visits Punkies golf club does he taste spunk?

Due to Punkers daily commute, I'd wager (and without testing) that Cockfosters, tastes of a Sumo wrestler's mawashi. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Huh. I was just watching that show with Chris Packham as well. What next? Greenland Sharks are cunts? The parasites that live in the eyes of Greenland Sharks are cunts?

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Huh. I was just watching that show with Chris Packham as well. What next? Greenland Sharks are cunts? The parasites that live in the eyes of Greenland Sharks are cunts?

Some sharks, are old enough to have seen the 1966 World Cup!  Reckons Packman. However, his section about Wannerten, brought a breath of fresh in terms of Underground travel. "Fresh" I hasten to emphasise, which is most unlike the stagnant stench that permeates throughout your Troglodyte hovel. You mole.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Some sharks, are old enough to have seen the 1966 World Cup!  Reckons Packman.

Cunning that. I don't like it when Packham tries to appeal to the masses with his talk of World Cups and playing Ramones tunes to sharks. He's a fucking geek with a lisp, and does his best work when he's being nothing more than a fucking geek with a lisp. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cunning that. I don't like it when Packham tries to appeal to the masses with his talk of World Cups and playing Ramones tunes to sharks. He's a fucking geek with a lisp, and does his best work when he's being nothing more than a fucking geek with a lisp. 

Agreed. He's just another wanna-be-on-telly. Wallaby, I mean. He simply jumps from Station to Station without tasting them.

On 18 February 2017 at 7:30 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Some sharks, are old enough to have seen the 1966 World Cup!  Reckons Packman. However, his section about Wannerten, brought a breath of fresh in terms of Underground travel. "Fresh" I hasten to emphasise, which is most unlike the stagnant stench that permeates throughout your Troglodyte hovel. You mole.  

Sharks would not have any money to buy World Cup tickets and would almost certainly suffocate before reaching the Wembley turnstiles! Packham is a delusional cunt and the bumboy of Terry Nutkins.