CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

North Korea

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

It's highly debatable in any case whether or not he has any real power or is just a figurehead.

You could say that about any world leader.

On 6 March 2017 at 5:49 PM, 'eavensabove said:

And so North Korea, have now tested ballistic missiles due to what they say as being a part of their space programme. Really? 

We should just sit back and allow them to continue with their tests, at our peril. You cannot get through to these cunts, and no amount of sanctions or UN interaction will work

They already have the capacity to reach USA, and we all know that they wouldn't hesitate to nuke the world.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38958321  

The North Koreans defiantly wouldn't nuke the world or anywhere as it would almost certainly lead the the destruction of every living thing on the peninsula. The powers that be have it too good. The vast majority are essentially slaves doing their maters bidding, any dissent and you can fucking stand by. The state controls everything. They're told North Korea is the most prosperous nation on earth and all others are riddled with starvation and war. This is easy when the state controls all TV, news and media. The only reason this exists is because of China who I'm sure it's leaders are in awre of the control the Stalinist dictators exert. If faced with defeat, however, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate on using nukes, chemical or bio weapons. On their own people. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The next in line to take over was going to be Suk Mi Dik, but they had him killed. Can't think why. 

Fill Mi Minge is still alive and well.

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The North Koreans defiantly wouldn't nuke the world or anywhere as it would almost certainly lead the the destruction of every living thing on the peninsula. The powers that be have it too good. The vast majority are essentially slaves doing their maters bidding, any dissent and you can fucking stand by. The state controls everything. They're told North Korea is the most prosperous nation on earth and all others are riddled with starvation and war. This is easy when the state controls all TV, news and media. The only reason this exists is because of China who I'm sure it's leaders are in awre of the control the Stalinist dictators exert. If faced with defeat, however, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate on using nukes, chemical or bio weapons. On their own people. 

Indeed. However, it is also unlikely that anyone would nuke them either! They've posed no threat to any fucker, until now, save for South Korea. They don't even need their missiles as a deterrent to remain safe.  Their recent actions are threatening, make no mistake about that.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

China are stumped at the moment, they know they kind of created PRNK and it's madness, but they realise it's gone too far and are now embarrassed by it and haven't a fucking clue how to handle it, bit like Saddam really...

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed. However, it is also unlikely that anyone would nuke them either! They've posed no threat to any fucker, until now, save for South Korea. They don't even need their missiles as a deterrent to remain safe.  Their recent actions are threatening, make no mistake about that.

Let's just say they did nuke South Korea. For a few days the world would twiddle its thumbs then issue an ultimatum-full surrender or annihilation, with the chinks and rushkies sitting on the fence as usuall the spineless fucks. Every US president would do this if they thought they faced nuclear attack. 

However, I think we need to take the North Koreans ability to launch such an attack with a pinch if salt. If they did have such weapons not just obsolete Cold War stuff disguised to look new, cruise missles will already be programmed and ready to destroy ever site within minutes along with EMP weapons and a fuck load if conventional bombs first, before a nuke strike is needed. I'm pretty sure the japs and all the other surrounding country's will be pretty keen to avoid all that radiation and death

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

China are stumped at the moment, they know they kind of created PRNK and it's madness, but they realise it's gone too far and are now embarrassed by it and haven't a fucking clue how to handle it, bit like Saddam really...

If the Chinese army marched over the boarder they'd probably be welcomed with open arms, if not what they going to do about it. Worlds biggest army vs brainwashed peasants with obsolete weapons who live on 2 meals of gruel a day? Only one winner. I think the world over estimates North Korea, they really are a buttfuck country

On 06/03/2017 at 6:47 PM, colonelkurtz said:

As Cpl Jones observed " Those yanks ... they don't like it up 'em "

I had Ding Yong Un III. For dinner last night......fucking lovely.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I had Ding Yong Un III. For dinner last night......fucking lovely.

Liar! Ding has no children, yong or old. He's barren.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Liar! Ding has no children, yong or old. He's barren.

You're right about something for once.

Bit like a broken clock I suppose.

Guest 'eavensabove
55 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're right about something for once.

Bit like a broken clock I suppose.

What a coincidence, for you are also right, as I do have a dodgy ticker.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a coincidence, for you are also right, as I do have a dodgy ticker.

You tease, I hope it's the right kind of dodgy ticker...?

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

For me, maybe not for you...

Am at a loss as to what you mean, but if you're talking about heart condition, then what's your problem? Touch wood, my heart is not as badly affected as my brain... bet that's opened the floodgates for a torrent of abuse! lol 

Guest nobgobbler
On 06/03/2017 at 8:57 PM, Roadkill said:

No now we just have a huge stockpile of ageing nuclear warheads and no real plan of disposing of them other than hiding them away in bunkers and hoping they can stand the test of time without corroding.

Should give em to Isis and let the cunts blow themselves up.

Guest DingTheRioja
38 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Should give em to Isis and let the cunts blow themselves up.

Right Mohammed, this here (points at target input screen) is where you enter the details of where you are launching the rockets from, ok?

Don't worry about entering the target details, Allah will take care of that for you....

Guest deebom

If anyone believes that North Korea has nukes then I have some magic beans to sell to them.

They've barely got the fucking wheel, where the fucking fuck have they got nukes from?

You stupid thick cunts.