CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

North Korea

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

And so North Korea, have now tested ballistic missiles due to what they say as being a part of their space programme. Really? 

We should just sit back and allow them to continue with their tests, at our peril. You cannot get through to these cunts, and no amount of sanctions or UN interaction will work

They already have the capacity to reach USA, and we all know that they wouldn't hesitate to nuke the world.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38958321  

Guest Snatch

King Dong Yung Ill or whatever his name is did say that if America stopped provocating him the he wouldn't need these weapons. And he has a point. Whatever he does in his country is up to him. How would anyone here like it if another country told you what to do? Fuck me it's bad enough with the Muslim's that are already in the UK carrying on like they own the place.

Bin Laden told America to fuck off out of his country.

They said no.

He bombed them.

21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

King Dong Yung Ill or whatever his name is did say that if America stopped provocating him the he wouldn't need these weapons. And he has a point. Whatever he does in his country is up to him. How would anyone here like it if another country told you what to do? Fuck me it's bad enough with the Muslim's that are already in the UK carrying on like they own the place.

They said no.

He bombed them.

As Cpl Jones observed " Those yanks ... they don't like it up 'em "

Guest Manky
26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He bombed them.

They killed him. Shot him in the face then threw him in n the sea. No fucking about.

Kim's little soldiers need a good twatting too. Preferably off Japan, South Korea or China. Can't be seen to be round-eye racism on the yellow, buck toothed, slitty eyed, banana noshing little weevils

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

They killed him. Shot him in the face then threw him in n the sea. No fucking about.

Kim's little soldiers need a good twatting too. Preferably off Japan, South Korea or China. Can't be seen to be round-eye racism on the yellow, buck toothed, slitty eyed, banana noshing little weevils

They killed him but years after it was too late.

Let's stop dictatorship by telling people what to do.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Let's fight for peace and kill anyone who disagrees.

Yes, I know. Its a bit like fucking for virginity but bollocks to it

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

They said no.

He bombed them.

He has a point, but he also deletes entire families from history because they didn't attend the compulsory "We Love Kim" mass meeting every week.... so they have a point...

Guest Gong Farmer

Real peace is when war becomes implausible. Thus another world war has been rendered implausible due to nuclear weapons, otherwise we'd probably be up to WW6 by now.  Thank fuck for nuclear ballistic  missiles.... keeping us safe and sound since 1945.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Real peace is when war is implausible. Thus another world war has been rendered implausible due to nuclear weapons, otherwise we'd probably be up to WW6 by now.  Thank fuck for nuclear ballistic  missiles.... keeping us safe and sound since 1945.

As long as you're not from Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Roadkill said:

That was the point that had to be proved. I think the point has stood the test of time since we haven't had a world war since.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

That was the point that had to be proved. I think the point has stood the test of time since we haven't had a world war since.

No now we just have a huge stockpile of ageing nuclear warheads and no real plan of disposing of them other than hiding them away in bunkers and hoping they can stand the test of time without corroding.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Japan would not have surrendered through "normal warfare", it's not in their character or military mindset.  Hitler would never surrender either, but other senior Germans would, and we didn't want to test a nuke on the nextdoor neighbours, it might drift over to us...

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No now we just have a huge stockpile of ageing nuclear warheads and no real plan of disposing of them other than hiding them away in bunkers and hoping they can stand the test of time without corroding.

That's the down side, but they've served a purpose which has eventually lead to us being able that have the conversation we're having now. We've got more nukes primed and ready to go so we'll probably be having many more conversations like this way into the distant future 'metaphorically' thanks to the existence of nuclear peace bombs.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I'm sceptical when it comes to this one. If the yanks had killed him why not secure the body? The yanks love to show off trophies and I can't see them missing the opportunity to have that one stuffed and mounted to show the world how clever they'd been. The cunt either escaped or he's being held and interrogated. I don't buy that they just let his people lob him off the side of a boat. Too convenient a story, no cunt saw Saddams body either. They've probably got him banged up next to Bin Laden.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think we should let them off on bonfire night.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

As the much-maligned Billy Bragg once tunelessly warbled, "We're arming for peace, me boys, between the wars."

I don't think Billy Bragg is much maligned. In fact I think he should be more maligned. I would suggest he could release his potential with the use of a Sarin, Soman and VX combined inhaler.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Snatch said:

They killed him but years after it was too late.

Fair point. Most folks would agree that the world be a better place without ballistic weapons, and who knows if sooner or later they will be used, but when a country such as North Korea has a capacity to use them, then what? These bastards cannot be negotiated with nor can they can be trusted, and if they did in fact kill one of their own with a nerve gas, then the world is their oyster. We (or rather the world leaders) have allowed throughout history too many of these tyrants to evolve, until all hell breaks loose. A single bullet to King Dong's head today, could protect us from all manner of shite tomorrow. Job done.

Send Spot in. He'd sort the fuckers out.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fair point. Most folks would agree that the world be a better place without ballistic weapons, and who knows if sooner or later they will be used, but when a country such as North Korea has a capacity to use them, then what? These bastards cannot be negotiated with nor can they can be trusted, and if they did in fact kill one of their own with a nerve gas, then the world is their oyster. We (or rather the world leaders) have allowed throughout history too many of these tyrants to evolve, until all hell breaks loose. A single bullet to King Dong's head today, could protect us from all manner of shite tomorrow. Job done.

Send Spot in. He'd sort the fuckers out.

Know what your saying but sometimes it's better the devil you know.

If he was to be topped,who knows what sort of twat would take revenge because someone killed his Glorious Leader.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Snatch said:

If he was to be topped,who knows what sort of twat would take revenge because someone killed his Glorious Leader.

He's Brother couldn't :)

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

It's highly debatable in any case whether or not he has any real power or is just a figurehead.

“When Kim Jong-il died and Kim Jong-un succeeded him, people saw the transfer of power from father to son”, he said.

“What they did not see also was what happened to the apparatus of the totalitarian system that supported the rule of Kim Jong-il.”

According to Jang, the apparatus is called the Organisation and Guidance Department (OGD) – an "old boys’ network” full of Kim Jong-il’s university friends."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-has-no-real-power-says-north-korean-defector-9342635.html