CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who give up beef to save the planet.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

In the last year I've encountered a few of these cunts. Somehow giving up ethically sourced beef from a farm here in the UK is somehow going to curb meat production in 3rd world South American countries. Apparently cattle farming is responsible for Rain Forest destruction... get a lot of that in Aberdeenshire do you? Proselyting, hand-wringing do gooder cunts. You're basically saying "I can afford beef, so to be different I will take a misplaced exception to eating it".

North Korea is testing missiles, so chow down on Daisy.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

The fuck are you on about you fucking rodent? 

Beefeater, Tower of London. If its good enough for them then I say eat the stuff. Beef, is one of largest meat exports from Argentina, and so to fuck with South America. I aint given up a Sunday roast for some rain infested forest. Some cunt should tell the do-gooders that Bulls don't graze in a fucking jungle, less of course we've been eating Tapir from Diego Maradona's back yard.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Scientists have today announced that it might be possible to grow potatoes on Mars, so that will benefit all of mankind, won't it.  I bet the Paddies are clamouring to buy one way tickets ( with luck )

The Martians have been growing spuds for years.

hqdefault.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

That's a fucking Beefburger you thick fucking sweaty cunt.

Me thinks, he hasn't been to London, the haggis-chomping caber-tosser. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Beef, is one of largest meat exports from Argentina, and so to fuck with South America.

Aye, but almost none of that beef comes to the UK. About 10% goes to the EU in general, so the quantity that ends up here must be minimal. Presumably it ends up in dog food and Rustlers microwave burgers. Apparently that doesn't matter to the virtuous cunts that run up mountains in their spare time and think they are saving the planet.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Aye, but almost none of that beef comes to the UK. About 10% goes to the EU in general, so the quantity that ends up here must be minimal. Presumably it ends up in dog food and Rustlers microwave burgers. Apparently that doesn't matter to the virtuous cunts that run up mountains in their spare time and think they are saving the planet.

Sainsbury's, for example purchase some of their beef from Argentina, and have been doing so for many decades.

"North Korea is testing missiles, so chow down on Daisy"

"       "        "       "          ", so we'll soon be pushing up Daisies.  (Daisy is a cow. We don't eat cows here in England)     

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sainsbury's, for example purchase some of their beef from Argentina, and have been doing so for many decades.

Well boycott that specific line of Sainsbury's beef then, not that it will make any fucking difference. I don't believe this has ever been about saving the Rain Forest or whatever hippy bollocks they claim. It is more about being a contrarian cunt with a superiority complex.

In my school we had a few lads called Dennis but never made anything of the fact bin lorries were all called Dennis too.

"Oi Binnie!"

or

"Oi Rubbish, you off down the dump then?"

Instead, we wasted our efforts on belittling Hippodrome Titwank.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Scientists have today announced that it might be possible to grow potatoes on Mars, so that will benefit all of mankind, won't it.  I bet the Paddies are clamouring to buy one way tickets ( with luck )

I saw a documentary about that.

13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Isn't that a cross section of Dianne Abbott's minge?

I would like to take this opportunity to inform the Corner that I am coming out, having realised in these last few minutes that I want to be gay.

Guest Manky

So a couple of acres of the Amazon rainforest get dug up but there are fucking millions more full of headhunters and piranhas. Besides, if Amazon wanted to buy some more, they are a very wealthy company and can easily afford it. Any cows grown on their land will probably be Amazon Prime beef steaks.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

So a couple of acres of the Amazon rainforest get dug up but there are fucking millions more full of headhunters and piranhas. Besides, if Amazon wanted to buy some more, they are a very wealthy company and can easily afford it. Any cows grown on their land will probably be Amazon Prime beef steaks.

I'm all out of likes. Can you get Argentinian sirloins from your local Halal butcher there in Cheetham Hill? 

Not trying to be a funny cunt, but I just Googled 'Butchers in Cheetham Hill', and the first result is "Manchester Halal Meat Co." and the second is "The Meat Shop". We have another name for 'meat shop' in English, but bless! At least they're trying.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm all out of likes. Can you get Argentinian sirloins from your local Halal butcher there in Cheetham Hill? 

Not trying to be a funny cunt, but I just Googled 'Butchers in Cheetham Hill', and the first result is "Manchester Halal Meat Co." and the second is "The Meat Shop". We have another name for 'meat shop' in English, but bless! At least they're trying.

Try googling Woman trains big dog.