CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who give up beef to save the planet.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm all out of likes. Can you get Argentinian sirloins from your local Halal butcher there in Cheetham Hill? 

Not trying to be a funny cunt, but I just Googled 'Butchers in Cheetham Hill', and the first result is "Manchester Halal Meat Co." and the second is "The Meat Shop". We have another name for 'meat shop' in English, but bless! At least they're trying.

More the point, does South American Beef swim down the Amazon?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

More the point, does South American Beef swim down the Amazon?

Yes. They tie each carcass to a mahogany log. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

My new football homo chant when standing on the terrorists:

"The sun has got his hat on.

Not fuckin round here he doesn't Abdul"

That's all I got so far

With a bit of fine tuning and one or two major adjustments, you could be on to winner.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

My new football homo chant when standing on the terrorists:

"The sun has got his hat on.

Not fuckin round here he doesn't Abdul"

That's all I got so far

Oak trees grow from the tiniest of acorns. 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm all out of likes. Can you get Argentinian sirloins from your local Halal butcher there in Cheetham Hill? 

Not trying to be a funny cunt, but I just Googled 'Butchers in Cheetham Hill', and the first result is "Manchester Halal Meat Co." and the second is "The Meat Shop". We have another name for 'meat shop' in English, but bless! At least they're trying.

It is not surprising that the first result is a Halal shop. The place has a massive Asian population since the Jewish locals moved upmarket to better areas. Last time I was up there, I thought someone had put a fatwa on me. Turns out they had actually just called me a fat twat.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

They tend to float rather than sink. 

Ah, I see, for after eating some Argentinian rump, its all night in the shitter.

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would like to take this opportunity to inform the Corner that I am coming out, having realised in these last few minutes that I want to be gay.

Puff.

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Just to clarify things, I don't live there. On an unrelated note, my name isn't Mohammed, I do not hold a South-East Asian passport and I eat bacon.

The store in the photo used to be a cinema called The Temple. It was them archetypal flea pit. Next door was a pub called The Temple, now long gone. Before the arrival of the guest worker and his 84,000 dependant relatives from Kashmir, I had the dubious pleasure of visiting the hostelry. Fuck me, I would rather spend 6 months on the Falls Road wearing just my Union Jack undercrackers.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, ratcum said:

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross

To see a fine lady without any toes.

I used to chant this endlessly, even after my mum shouted "that's fuckin wrong you pointless little whelk

One to tell the grand kids right there. 

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross

To see a fine lady without any toes.

I used to chant this endlessly, even after my mum shouted "that's fuckin wrong you pointless little whelk

It is moments like this that need documenting before they are lost in the mists of time. Thanks for sharing it with me, that is 15 seconds of my life I will never get back.