CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Personal Appearances

Neil

What the fuck is this shit?,there's a headline in our local that screams "Steve Mcfadden" aka baldy Mitchell wanker from Eastbenders will be appearing at a nightclub.What the fuck for? to stand around like the bellend that he is?,can he sing?,can he dance?,can he recite the complete works of Shakespeare through his ringpiece?.Worse still what sort of cunt sees this and then thinks,great! cant wait to tell all my friends and then shells out 20 quid for the 'privelage'?.Fuck knows how much the circumsised cock lookalike will be getting for this masterclass of cuntery but i'd gladly chip in to stop the cunt coming anywhere near.

Fuck off

Guest Piston
3 hours ago, Neil said:

What the fuck is this shit?,there's a headline in our local that screams "Steve Mcfadden" aka baldy Mitchell wanker from Eastbenders will be appearing at a nightclub.What the fuck for? to stand around like the bellend that he is?,can he sing?,can he dance?,can he recite the complete works of Shakespeare through his ringpiece?.Worse still what sort of cunt sees this and then thinks,great! cant wait to tell all my friends and then shells out 20 quid for the 'privelage'?.Fuck knows how much the circumsised cock lookalike will be getting for this masterclass of cuntery but i'd gladly chip in to stop the cunt coming anywhere near.

Fuck off

He's really focusing on the A-list venues too.

Bolton next week and then...Redditch (fucking Redditch!) motto: Makes the pits seem like the Ritz.

What the fuck is the point? Is it for a bet?

Slaaaag

redditch-dinner-set-8-piece.jpg

1 hour ago, nocti said:

He'll probably say "Get out my pub!" a few times, sign a few pissed-up girls' tits, then fuck off and get paid a few grand for it. Not a bad gig, Neil. Sounds right up your street actually. Well, the tits bit anyway.

It is up Neil's street, Bognor fucking Regis to be exact. Its on his itinerary apparently, and for an extra £ 5 you get to shake his hand.  Fat, useless cunt, and McFaddens no better.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

Good nom. Out of likes.

The Z-list "stars" who do these public appearances charge the fucking Earth to do naff-all, save for scribbling their autographs and grinning to an audience who are also as bad as twats that they idolize, however those that CAN recite Shakespeare from their ring-piece are to be or not to be, and that is Your question.