CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Mellor on Classic FM

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Pure and absolute cuntishness.

I listened to that cunt a few years back, when he was actually defending Saville and others, by saying to leave them alone as they hadn't done anything wrong...

He's got the face of a perv and I'd wager he stinks like fuck. he was shit as a Tory MP and I don't even have to listen to him now to know that he's still a complete and utter classic cunt. 

35 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Pure and absolute cuntishness.

For perhaps the first time this year, you're not wrong there Pen!

It takes a special kind of cunt to stand out on a station that plays "The Pearl Fishers" duet a dozen times a day, interspersed with music from Lord Of The Rings and adverts for PPI claims, but this Chelsea supporting cocksucker manages it with ease.

"The Maestro says it's Mozart but it sounds like bubble gum..."

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For perhaps the first time this year, you're not wrong there Pen!

It takes a special kind of cunt to stand out on a station that plays "The Pearl Fishers" duet a dozen times a day, interspersed with music from Lord Of The Rings and adverts for PPI claims, but this Chelsea supporting cocksucker manages it with ease.

"The Maestro says it's Mozart but it sounds like bubble gum..."

Upon reflection, flesruoy lliJ & kcaJ.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Do, fucking, what?

Sorry Dungo, but it's far beyond Your head to even begin to fathom. Get back to kissing Admins arse. You're good at that.

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sorry Dungo, but it's far beyond Your head to even begin to fathom. Get back to kissing Admins arse. You're good at that.

You're a fucking emo?  A KISS gimp mask and "oh no one likes me, life is shit" ...sounds like a 15 year old emos' first song written in his stinking hovel of a bedroom, wondering why no boys like him and no girls want to kiss him...

Fucking terrible.

And the song.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

David Mellor is, from all reports, a pompous, arrogant and deeply unpleasant person to deal with. He's the sort of cunt that ridicules and humiliates waiting staff at corporate functions knowing full well that they can't talk back or duck out of the situation. He's also another cunt that hasn't updated his look since the '80s and should probably get those choppers fixed up, as you could fly a Hawker Hunter in between his front teeth (trusting that the pilot is legitimately rated for the type).

Mellor is fucking cancer for Classical Music. All these stupid upper crust cunts can't fathom out why kids in sinkhole estates don't want to take up the violin. Same cunts seem to think that vandalism and antisocial behavior would vanish overnight if every chav, bam and gadgy bastard was given a cello and told to learn Mozart. Same cunts lack any sort of self awareness so, without irony, refer to classical music as 'serious' or 'proper' music, cruelly revealing their elitist biases and bigotries. 

Fuck Classical music. Most of it was written by scat-munching Germans and paedophile Italians, when they weren't busy catching exotic venereal diseases or trying to fuck their own cousins and daughters. Most of them wrote their tedious compositions following arbitrary but stringent musical "rules" laid down by even more perverted weirdos a generation previously. The worst cunts are those that only wrote music for the rich priests (more fucking paedos and perverts) that were paying them, so you have to sit through six hours of meandering 'deedle deedle deedle' bullshit while somebody sings "praise God in the highest" in Latin on repeat. Fucking boring bullshit for elitist tin-eared snobs.

7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

All these stupid upper crust cunts can't fathom out why kids in sinkhole estates don't want to take up the violin. Same cunts seem to think that vandalism and antisocial behavior would vanish overnight if every chav, bam and gadgy bastard was given a cello and told to learn Mozart.

&

Fuck Classical music. Most of it was written by scat-munching Germans and paedophile Italians, when they weren't busy catching exotic venereal diseases or trying to fuck their own cousins and daughters.

Yet another pile of festering horse shit from the site's foremost council estate-dwelling Anglophobe.

• Like 1

This cack radio station is favoured by the types of dickwads who think Alan Titchmarsh is entertaining
and get the horn at pictures of thatcher. In their frenzied attempts to cater for 20 second attention spans 
they like to play only the 'catchy' bits of classical music , the kind of stuff they use to advertise everything
from fucking sanitary products to dick swinging cars. So yes indeed , the Mellor cunt is a perfect match in
every way possible 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're a fucking emo?  A KISS gimp mask and "oh no one likes me, life is shit" ...sounds like a 15 year old emos' first song written in his stinking hovel of a bedroom, wondering why no boys like him and no girls want to kiss him...

Fucking terrible.

And the song.

And You're a fucking Homo. As for the rest, it's pathetic.

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck classical music.

You fucking philistine. You can't beat a bit of Sibelius or Smetana, although all that plainsong, Gregorian, religious stuff is a pile of wank, granted. As I type I am listening to "O Fortuna" from the Carmina Burana, and imagining sadistic imps sticking red hot needles through your obviously superfluous eardrums.

I presume it goes without saying that Nigel Kennedy is a cunt?

Guest Ollyboro

Mellor is one of those unfortunate types who, despite not being one, looks like a committed nonce. If I had to sum him up in one word it would be "Plaque". He looks like the type of seedy cunt who spends all day with precum seeping from his vigorously rubbed tinkle (almost certainly what he calls his cock). His Cowper's Gland is as never ending as the Evian Spring, but I'll be fucked if I'd ever drink from it. No matter how hard he held his knife to my throat.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Trying to emulate me but failing, spectacularly.

Emulate You? Now, why would I want Your crown as being Number 1 Cunt? You may think otherwise, but I'm afraid you live in a dream world.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Emulate You? Now, why would I want Your crown as being Number 1 Cunt? You may think otherwise, but I'm afraid you live in a dream world.

No, emulate a human being.