CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caroline Lucas

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Tata Steely Dan

"But perhaps most extreme of all is the Government’s continued refusal to guarantee EU citizens a right to stay here. Can you imagine any Leave campaigner outside of the far right defending such a position before the referendum?"

Yes Caroline. Yes I can. 

I'm a committed environmentalist based on scientific fact and am certain humans are stupid cunts destroying the only place we can live through short sighted greed. However, these cunts don't represent me at all. They're wasting our time and an opportunity to actually do some good. Fuck off back to your lovely utopian dream world and leave the big boys to it.  

• Like 2

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm a committed environmentalist based on scientific fact and am certain humans are stupid cunts destroying the only place we can live through short sighted greed. 

I'm sort of the same. It is arrogance to say "we are destroying the planet". We are slowly making it harder for us to live here long term, but that is a human problem not a problem for the planet. On top of that it is probably us developed types that will suffer last. This planet seems pretty good at lopping off 33% of all species on a whim and, despite the arrogance, we are just slightly posher monkeys at the end of the day. We could all wind up choking on our own fumes. We aren't truly smart enough to consider ourselves objectively and for every calm and measured approach to an issue there is about ten times as much noise and destruction as our primate's amygdala starts jumping around and we start doing random terrible things. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm sort of the same. It is arrogance to say "we are destroying the planet". We are slowly making it harder for us to live here long term, but that is a human problem not a problem for the planet. On top of that it is probably us developed types that will suffer last. This planet seems pretty good at lopping off 33% of all species on a whim and, despite the arrogance, we are just slightly posher monkeys at the end of the day. We could all wind up choking on our own fumes. We aren't truly smart enough to consider ourselves objectively and for every calm and measured approach to an issue there is about ten times as much noise and destruction as our primate's amygdala starts jumping around and we start doing random terrible things. 

Planet earth will deal with us. When we're gone and have taken most other species with us, it'll all just start again, so no we won't destroy the planet even if we let off all the nukes at once, I was paraphrasing somewhat. What I should have said is we're melting the ice, washing the soil into the sea, that that's left we're filling with chemicals, chopping and burning forests that have been here for millennia and hold most of our biodiversity, polluting the seas with plastic and acid. All due to human over population thanks mainly to eradicating common diseases and clean drinking water and reliable food, for most.

Or the volcano under Yellowstone will go off then we're all fucked. 

"And progress is not intelligently planned
It's the facade of our heritage
The odor of our land
They speak of progress
In red, white and blue
It's the structure of the future
As demise comes seething through
It's progress 'til there's nothing left to gain
As the dearth of new ideas
Makes us wallow in our shame
So before you go to contribute more
To the destruction of this world you adore
Remember life on earth is but a flash of dawn
And we're all part of it as the day rolls on"

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm all for a cheeky solar flare fucking us up at random.

Bring on the zombie apocalypse and the total breakdown of law and order. That cunt up the road doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to kill him and fuck his wife - then eat her brains.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

"But perhaps most extreme of all is the Government’s continued refusal to guarantee EU citizens a right to stay here. Can you imagine any Leave campaigner outside of the far right defending such a position before the referendum?"

Yes Caroline. Yes I can. 

Warning : Rhetorical Question Alert

Is she really that fucking thick? Part of the reason to want out was to remove all these "foreigners", there is also the major issue that the EU will not guarantee UK citizens rights in the EU after Brexit... IT DOES NOT ALL WORK ONE FUCKING WAY BITCH!

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bring on the zombie apocalypse and the total breakdown of law and order. That cunt up the road doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to kill him and fuck his wife - then eat her brains.

4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd like to smash her face in with a shovel, then rub dogshit in her eyes. Then have a wank.

I think I prefer Baws' version...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baws, be sure to pop out one of her eyes and skull fuck her.  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Planet earth will deal with us. When we're gone and have taken most other species with us, it'll all just start again, so no we won't destroy the planet even if we let off all the nukes at once, I was paraphrasing somewhat. What I should have said is we're melting the ice, washing the soil into the sea, that that's left we're filling with chemicals, chopping and burning forests that have been here for millennia and hold most of our biodiversity, polluting the seas with plastic and acid. All due to human over population thanks mainly to eradicating common diseases and clean drinking water and reliable food, for most.

Or the volcano under Yellowstone will go off then we're all fucked. 

"And progress is not intelligently planned
It's the facade of our heritage
The odor of our land
They speak of progress
In red, white and blue
It's the structure of the future
As demise comes seething through
It's progress 'til there's nothing left to gain
As the dearth of new ideas
Makes us wallow in our shame
So before you go to contribute more
To the destruction of this world you adore
Remember life on earth is but a flash of dawn
And we're all part of it as the day rolls on"

Thanks for that Stubby.  I feel so much happier now. FFS 

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ever the romantic.

Guest Snatch

I didn't bother reading the article as she'll just be another gobshite cunt that doesn't know what will happen in the next few years. Just like no other cunt knows.