CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coffee shop barista shit

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or modern vehicles just don't make holders for todays lampshades of coffee 

Panzerknacker 

Do you sign off every post with your user name? That is what old people and lorry drivers do. Don't be like them.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yes it's what I do ..i sign off ..you post drivel lets celebrate our foibles 

Panzerknacker 

Can't you die from an acute case of foibles?

Alfienoakes'sknackers

Guest Gong Farmer
On 23-3-2017 at 8:37 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't get me started on cunts who walk around with cartons of coffee. 

It's now the 'done thing', got to be seen doing the done thing, got to be seen to be complying with the latest social meme. Another another monkey see, monkey do load of shit for the brain dead followers of anything stupidly cunt that comes along. 

44 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's now the 'done thing', got to be seen doing the done thing, got to be seen to be complying with the latest social meme. Another another monkey see, monkey do load of shit for the brain dead followers of anything stupidly cunt that comes along. 

You're right. It's just fucking coffee. Have one before you come out. I have fucking patients come into my surgery with them and stink it up with arabica beans or whatever goes in them. Cunts the lot of em. 

Guest Gong Farmer
23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're right. It's just fucking coffee. Have one before you come out. I have fucking patients come into my surgery with them and stink it up with arabica beans or whatever goes in them. Cunts the lot of em. 

They are sickening to the core and should all face a firing squad. I bet most the cunts get free tea and coffee once they get to work anyway, so paying through he nose for a carton cup of piping hot wishy washy horse piss with 'Starbucks' and their fucking name sprawled across it just proves that a whole new low in group think cuntery has been reached.