CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who show off on their bikes

camberwell gypsy

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This place don't exist Does it?

No, daftarse, I was cunningly avoiding a cattle prodding from Roops for using one of the 'forbidden words'. There is a place called 'Wagga Wagga' though. And it's pronounced like Wogga Wogga, except on the politically correct news. Like when they started pronouncing a certain planets name stupidly because it made kids giggle when they heard 'Yer Anus' on John Cravens Newsround.

5 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

The worst twats are the ones who ride side by side on a single carriageway. No matter what needs to get past they dont move. 

What's your hurry mingbag baby. .it's not like you'd be missed or noticed by your  tardiness or absence for that matter 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/4/2017 at 9:08 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Harsh, but probably necessary for bike cunts. I'll make sure I sick to the rules of the road or better still dust off my stumpy and stay in the woods. 

I assume those that get your ire are town and city bikers who get from a to b faster than you by cycling where they want. 

Hardly.  Those who get my ire are the ones who obstruct the flow of traffic, causing distractions, accidents and jams.  I still get where I'm going faster than them, because I'll run the cunts down and keep going.  Bastards!  

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, daftarse, I was cunningly avoiding a cattle prodding from Roops for using one of the 'forbidden words'. There is a place called 'Wagga Wagga' though. And it's pronounced like Wogga Wogga, except on the politically correct news. Like when they started pronouncing a certain planets name stupidly because it made kids giggle when they heard 'Yer Anus' on John Cravens Newsround.

Ok Eric... now you're a yagga yagga..

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That made less sense than the first words spoken by a love child that resulted from a drunken one night stand between Lady P and Ratty.

Know your music, cunt...

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hardly.  Those who get my ire are the ones who obstruct the flow of traffic, causing distractions, accidents and jams.  I still get where I'm going faster than them, because I'll run the cunts down and keep going.  Bastards!  

I used to ride through town quite regularly but now I haven't the balls for it. I'm to scarred some half pissed polish mental case with no lisence or insurance with mow me down whilst updating his Facebook status 

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That made less sense than the first words spoken by a love child that resulted from a drunken one night stand between Lady P and Ratty.

not as crazy as a one night stand with an actual night stand. Shovel.

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I used to ride through town quite regularly but now I haven't the balls for it. I'm to scarred some half pissed polish mental case with no lisence or insurance with mow me down whilst updating his Facebook status 

Now come on Stubble, no one uses their balls for this kind of shit.

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Now come on Stubble, no one uses their balls for this kind of shit.

True ratters old chap, all the biking I've done over the millennia have reduced my klootzac (ask Gongers) to a shrivelled pair of grapes. Make one wish I'd done many more mile before I met mrs pecker and she started firing out the stubblets

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

not as crazy as a one night stand with an actual night stand. Shovel.

Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons tried it though Ratty, their last big hit was meant to be titled 'Crazy Night Stand', but the mentally deranged article of bedroom furniture took out an injunction.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Always carry a parting gift for such fuckwits.  May I suggest something like:

Gun-backwards.jpg

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Always carry a parting gift for such fuckwits.  May I suggest something like:

Gun-backwards.jpg

How ridiculous, why would anyone put a muzzle brake on a non auto pistol? Not to mention the fact that a pistol designed purely for suicidal purposes wouldn't need 6 chambers! Seriously though, before the picture was fucked about with, was that a Smith & Wesson 500? Also known as the wrist breaker.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just googled it and it still means fuck all to me, and it shouldn't to you either, unless you are the dreadlocked flat cap wearing representative of the Yorkshire branch of the 'Ja People'.

Tru bruddah, ai izz de spitir, spirtual, ghost of Bob Marley...... 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Erid .. when you father comes home you will be in trouble.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

How do you know?

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She always leaves a chocolate mint on her way out.  

Is that mint flavoured? Just thought it was a mark....

Guest Wizardsleeve
59 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is that mint flavoured? Just thought it was a mark....

Depends.  For most, yes, a nice mint flavoured piece of candy.  If it were Frank, I theorize she would bludgeon him on the head, have a hazardous material team remove his pants, and leave a urinal cake on the pillow, and a note saying "enjoy the big white mint....kisses" with a lipstick ring and several X's and O's.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Depends.  For most, yes, a nice mint flavoured piece of candy.  If it were Frank, I theorize she would bludgeon him on the head, have a hazardous material team remove his pants, and leave a urinal cake on the pillow, and a note saying "enjoy the big white mint....kisses" with a lipstick ring and several X's and O's.  

You seem to have thought about that rather too much...