CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who show off on their bikes

camberwell gypsy

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You seem to have thought about that rather too much...

I was under the impression that exercising every precaution was common sense where Frank is involved.  

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was under the impression that exercising every precaution was common sense where Frank is involved.  

That's what wood chippers and claw hammers are for, the CC staples...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's what wood chippers and claw hammers are for, the CC staples...

Wood chipping's to good for Francis, as is being claw hammered to oblivion. I agree death is the only option for this vile cunt so I suggest staking the cunt in the desert and let the ants eat him alive

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I am. I always get out the bath for a wee wee. 

After a proper night out on the piss, the wee wee is your bath.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

After a proper night out on the piss, the wee wee is your bath.  

And knowing Gyppo, the bath is in someone elses front garden...

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wood chipping's to good for Francis, as is being claw hammered to oblivion. I agree death is the only option for this vile cunt so I suggest staking the cunt in the desert and let the ants eat him alive

Only after I've had my way with a Stanley knife, pair of pliers and litre of sulphuric acid. I've got dibs on that piece of shit.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're a propah lady an' no mistake Gypsy Poppins.

Apparently they are going to rename the London Eye in honour of Julie Andrews. They're going to call it the London Umdiddlediddlediddleumdiddly eye. 

I'm here all week. Goodnight, god bless and may your God go with you 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently they are going to rename the London Eye in honour of Julie Andrews. They're going to call it the London Umdiddlediddlediddleumdiddly eye. 

How did you lose that finger Dave?

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stop that.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Somehow eye doubt this.

• 3 years later...

One can't help but notice the plethora bike riding tossers infesting the highways and byways at the moment. These cunts have suddenly lots of time on their hands combined good weather so they go to the shed and out comes the bike not ridden for years. Now I'm not opposed to the sedentary morons bettering themselves in a wholesome way but most of these fly by night twats haven't a fucking clue and you can bet said bikes will go back into the shed when this shite is over.

Mountain biking is my hobby and I'm lucky enough to indulge it 2 or 3 times a week as a way of getting back and forth to work (no home working crap for the pecker). This saves me about a fiver a day in fuel to boot. However I saw one cunt today that defied belief- wearing a rainbow jersey that marks you out as a world champion in a cycling discipline 

Why in the name of fuck would you buy a replica world champs jersey? It's akin to filling your house with fake Olympic medals, the ashes urn, the FA and Webb Elis cups and a bronze swimming certificate even though you can't swim

What a weapons grade fuckwit.

Guest 'eavensabove
On 03/04/2017 at 19:26, camberwell gypsy said:

Nearly (and should of) slammed into the back of one of these cunts on the way home today. There he was, huge earphones, back to front baseball cap cycling along a main road when all of a sudden riding on two wheels wasn't good enough for this fucking moron. He decides to just cycle on his rear wheel along a busy main road with cars, buses and lorries thundering along. His coup de gras was actually going through a red light. I wonder how skillful he'd be, doing it at 40 mph when someone rear ends the cunt.  And don't  get me started on the cunts who cycle no handed either. 

Punker's got that one beat.

e02429e2e241a0d54acd172e097d1546.gif

On 24/04/2020 at 22:18, Stubby Pecker said:

One can't help but notice the plethora bike riding tossers infesting the highways and byways at the moment. These cunts have suddenly lots of time on their hands combined good weather so they go to the shed and out comes the bike not ridden for years. Now I'm not opposed to the sedentary morons bettering themselves in a wholesome way but most of these fly by night twats haven't a fucking clue and you can bet said bikes will go back into the shed when this shite is over.

Mountain biking is my hobby and I'm lucky enough to indulge it 2 or 3 times a week as a way of getting back and forth to work (no home working crap for the pecker). This saves me about a fiver a day in fuel to boot. However I saw one cunt today that defied belief- wearing a rainbow jersey that marks you out as a world champion in a cycling discipline 

Why in the name of fuck would you buy a replica world champs jersey? It's akin to filling your house with fake Olympic medals, the ashes urn, the FA and Webb Elis cups and a bronze swimming certificate even though you can't swim

Was he gay? Cycles, no sorry..., I meant rainbows are usually associated with the limp of wrist chutney ferrets.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Was he gay? Cycles, no sorry..., I meant rainbows are usually associated with the limp of wrist chutney ferrets.

Quite possibly a proper bender. However, before the gays started to appropriate everyday things and make them poofy, the UCI awarded this honour so that a world champion can wear all year long, whether that be road, track, mountain bike, cyclocross etc. Here's and example of the Manx Missile in one

Tour de France 2012: Mark Cavendish wins stage two with a ...

My issue is that one has to become world champ to have the honour of wearing it not just buy it off the shelf like a massive cunt. It's like buying your own World Cup Winners medal and claiming your scored the winning goal. 

On 24/04/2020 at 22:18, Stubby Pecker said:

I've stood next to one if these cunts in the butchers after their bike ride. He was wearing the full lycra regalia including the cycling club Jersey

He fucking stank. 

If I'd have my bolt cutters on me I'd have nicked the cunts bike. But it being a Saturday, my brother was on bike nicking duty. 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quite possibly a proper bender. However, before the gays started to appropriate everyday things and make them poofy, the UCI awarded this honour so that a world champion can wear all year long, whether that be road, track, mountain bike, cyclocross etc. Here's and example of the Manx Missile in one

Tour de France 2012: Mark Cavendish wins stage two with a ...

My issue is that one has to become world champ to have the honour of wearing it not just buy it off the shelf like a massive cunt. It's like buying your own World Cup Winners medal and claiming your scored the winning goal. 

Was he one of those cunts who ride Bromptons that have been fitted with dropped handlebars?

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Was he one of those cunts who ride Bromptons that have been fitted with dropped handlebars?

No, he had all the gear, full carbon no expense spared. I've no issue with this just the fact he thought it a good idea to buy a jersey only a world champion is allowed.

Cycling is the new golf. Thanks to the unprecedented success of British cycling, middle aged blokes with too much time and money suddenly discovered they could spunk a couple of grand (and the rest) on a bike and kit and pretend to be sir brad, honest I didn't cheat you've just got to believe me, wiggins. I certainly beats walking around dragging a bag of clubs dressed like a total cunt

Guest Bernard Fuck

Lycra outside of the professional competitive sphere is faggotry. Mow them down unless they're female, in which case, loiter. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/04/2017 at 19:41, camberwell gypsy said:

That's true. Was in the sticks last week and saw 8 of these fucking idiots, all in a single file, wearing yellow hi viz jackets and all wearing a yellow crash hat. Going through the forest. I mean how much damage can you do to your head falling off of one of these things? Plus they all were smiling like fucking imbeciles. 

I'm sure there's a photo of this sort of shite online. But I can't download it on my phone 

Its just been announced that they have stopped making them. Hopefully next thing they will stop l=making are those single wheel things

800px-Boy_riding_Solowheel.jpg

On 04/04/2017 at 19:41, camberwell gypsy said:

That's true. Was in the sticks last week and saw 8 of these fucking idiots, all in a single file, wearing yellow hi viz jackets and all wearing a yellow crash hat. Going through the forest. I mean how much damage can you do to your head falling off of one of these things? Plus they all were smiling like fucking imbeciles. 

I'm sure there's a photo of this sort of shite online. But I can't download it on my phone 

Alas, the fact that they were riding one these fad pieces of waste engineering means the damage to their cranium is hereditary and therefore they are completely wasting their money wearing a helmet