CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Working age benefits sacrificed

Guest Lady Penelope

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

If the thick cunts had to fund their sprogs themselves they wouldn't have so many. Or they'd do a Karen Matthews.

They've had them because they get more money the more they have. And if they get them classified as having 'a syndrome' the money goes up. ADHD is a term doctors use because they are not allowed to tell parents that their kids are out of control little shitcunts, which most of them from these families are. If they end up with a normal pleasant kid they'd probably drop it on it's head until it became brain damaged enough to qualify for the extra payments.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

It's an urban moth

My heart bleeds Ratty .. I should have listened to you and not pulled the knife out of my chest :o

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great policy. Hopefully these fucking thick cunts will think when it comes to reproducing. There needs to be more policies like these to incentivise responsible behaviour and to discourage thick as fuck mongs from living beyond there means ie breeding. I saw some swamp beast stomping through tesco last night with at least 3 rat kids, 1 a slightly darker hue than the others, running riot through the aisles. I shit you not one of the little cunts was called Fredrico, I know this because the slug like mother was yelling at the little shit as she waddled towards the pies.     

Sounds horrific. Did she address her other half as Punkape by any chance?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The absence of any Panzerknacker comments from this thread speaks volumes. Has anybody else noticed this strange theory? And what conclusions could be drawn from it?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
too many eeees

15 hours ago, Rev said:

They should be cold-pressed and their subsequent fluids turned into envelope adhesive. Then simply set on fire. It's practically a clinically proven fact that they're a shower of fucking grasping, needy layabout stay-at-home Jeremy Kyle-addicted smackhead rapists. 

That's a terrible idea. I'd have to employ someone to lick my envelopes.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The absence of any Panzerknacker comments from this thread speaks volumes. Has anybody else noticed this strange theory? And what conclusions could be drawn from it?

Laffin. .I'm just having a look droopy baby. .it's just beneath me to contribute to a thread that denigrates kids because of their bad luck to be born to the mentally incapable izall 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They've had them because they get more money the more they have. And if they get them classified as having 'a syndrome' the money goes up. ADHD is a term doctors use because they are not allowed to tell parents that their kids are out of control little shitcunts, which most of them from these families are. If they end up with a normal pleasant kid they'd probably drop it on it's head until it became brain damaged enough to qualify for the extra payments.

They are commodities in the world of chav and should be highly valued, instead it doesn't matter if some cunt abducts one, or if one chokes on its own chav puke, they just spew a few more out. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/04/2017 at 0:17 AM, nobgobbler said:

I saw him on TV last night for about 2 minutes on some shit pile of a programme about puffism and immigration etc and all I could think was "you utter fucking cunt".

Don't worry, that's a standard human response, in a similar way to Q= "who's round is it?"...A= "Yours"...

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 07/04/2017 at 9:07 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Sounds horrific. Did she address her other half as Punkape by any chance?

Punkape and his Sierra Leone manlove partner Mtembe could only have children by shitting in a bucket.

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Punkape and his Sierra Leone manlove partner Mtembe could only have children by shitting in a bucket.

Frank has a bucket....?