CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Working age benefits sacrificed

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Its so sad and cruel that jobless folk with two children will no longer qualify for extra benefits should they have more children. Surely a jobless person should have the means to support their familly of 12 children and what about a jobless man who has children with two or more partners?

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking disgraceful the amount of cash these scrounging fucking cunts get, and they fucking EXPECT it?

GET A FUCKING JOB OR CROSS YOUR FUCKING LEGS!

Guest Manky

I watched that Panorama crap last night. As, in my dictionary, sympathy comes somewhere between shit and syphilis, my give-a-fuck-ometer didn't even register. Where were the father's in most cases? Not as those work shy doley cunts could support as much as an MRI table. Fucking wasters, death is too good for them.

They should be cold-pressed and their subsequent fluids turned into envelope adhesive. Then simply set on fire. It's practically a clinically proven fact that they're a shower of fucking grasping, needy layabout stay-at-home Jeremy Kyle-addicted smackhead rapists. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

There was one on the news who said she wasn't looking for work because her life was too chaotic... She had 7 kids of which most didn't live with her ..

Another said they couldn't afford to live on 20k...really?

GET A FUCKING JOB

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There was one on the news who said she wasn't looking for work because her life was too chaotic... She had 7 kids of which most didn't live with her ..

Another said they couldn't afford to live on 20k...really?

GET A FUCKING JOB

Yeah, the skeletal slag with the seven brats will have a cunt like a ripped out fireplace and a uterus like a fucking aircraft hangar. Her labia must slop about at her ankles when she goes for a shit. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What fucked me off about Panorama was the scouse cunt who thought his justification for him spending £40 of our taxes on booze and fags every week was the fucking idiotic defence of asking us to look at how much other people spend. Well I don't spend £40 on booze every week but I can say, what I do spend is all that I've earned. The fucking cunting shit stain shouldn't be able to use benefits for 'luxuries'. Sort it out Theresa FFS or I'll be voting for that useless cunt Jeremy next time just for giggles.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What fucked me off about Panorama was the scouse cunt who thought his justification for him spending £40 of our taxes on booze and fags every week was the fucking idiotic defence of asking us to look at how much other people spend. Well I don't spend £40 on booze every week but I can say, what I do spend is all that I've earned. The fucking cunting shit stain shouldn't be able to use benefits for 'luxuries'. Sort it out Theresa FFS or I'll be voting for that useless cunt Jeremy next time just for giggles.

Yeah. It's apparently none of any other cunt's business what he spends my fucking tax money on. He needs beaten to near death with a bitumen-filled hose and his screaming remains thrown into a fucking council incinerator.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

Yeah. It's apparently none of any other cunt's business what he spends my fucking tax money on. He needs beaten to near death with a bitumen-filled hose and his screaming remains thrown into a fucking council incinerator.

you sick fuck Rev, surely putting his remains in the brown bin sets a better example?

• Like 1

Great policy. Hopefully these fucking thick cunts will think when it comes to reproducing. There needs to be more policies like these to incentivise responsible behaviour and to discourage thick as fuck mongs from living beyond there means ie breeding. I saw some swamp beast stomping through tesco last night with at least 3 rat kids, 1 a slightly darker hue than the others, running riot through the aisles. I shit you not one of the little cunts was called Fredrico, I know this because the slug like mother was yelling at the little shit as she waddled towards the pies.     

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its so sad and cruel that jobless folk with two children will no longer qualify for extra benefits should they have more children. Surely a jobless person should have the means to support their familly of 12 children and what about a jobless man who has children with two or more partners?

Kids are expensive, condoms are cheap.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Rev said:

They should be cold-pressed and their subsequent fluids turned into envelope adhesive. Then simply set on fire. It's practically a clinically proven fact that they're a shower of fucking grasping, needy layabout stay-at-home Jeremy Kyle-addicted smackhead rapists. 

That's rather harsh ..... on the other hand perhaps not. You're right about the Sturgeon cunt too.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What cruel people you are seven children single parent how can she work?

What do you mean? She has no time cos she's always shagging some no-hoper behind the Dog & Fuck?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Kids are expensive, condoms are cheap.

And closing her stinking legs is even cheaper... and better for the environment...

2 hours ago, Rev said:

The irony is that these people are not only the participants of cunt Kyles' show but also the audience. It's like an animal that shits out it's own food supply, Ouroboros, the snake swallowing it's own tail.

• Like 2

I can't see a solution to this. I don't appreciate paying tax so that irresponsible people can churn out unwanted kids because they can't be arsed to use contraception or work to pay for them. The problem is that it's the kids who will suffer from benefit cuts, not the chavs sitting around on their arses smoking fags all day watching The Jeremy Kyle Show.

Kyle is a hypocrite, if the people he berates really did get a job and "put something on the end of it" he wouldn't have much of an audience left. Plus with two failed marriages and a history of gambling addiction which left his first wife in debt he is is no position to judge other people.

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I can't see a solution to this. I don't appreciate paying tax so that irresponsible people can churn out unwanted kids because they can't be arsed to use contraception or work to pay for them. The problem is that it's the kids who will suffer from benefit cuts, not the chavs sitting around on their arses smoking fags all day watching The Jeremy Kyle Show.

Kyle is a hypocrite, if the people he berates really did get a job and "put something on the end of it" he wouldn't have much of an audience left. Plus with two failed marriages and a history of gambling addiction which left his first wife in debt he is is no position to judge other people.

And he admits to having a strange compulsion to lick his mobile phone in order to keep it clean, I shit you not. And he acts all big and tough when he's got a couple of lumps in between him and a raging chav, so not only a pervert but a posturing little fairy, I guarantee he wouldn't have guests who were 18 stone bare knuckle fighters on the show because if things went turbo, his lumps might be out of their league, exposing him to the possibility of a good hiding, which would make for an episode I actually would watch.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Compulsory contraception for under 21 and over 21, years of age and weight in stones respectively. But seriously, the welfare state should exits for all and especially those most vulnerable. Financial incentives for smaller (or none) families the opposite for larger ones would work but this would get the liberals frothing at the beef curtains. We need to wean many families off being dependant on welfare, to make it socially unacceptable rather than an inevitable way of life. If they can't be responsible then stop all benefits, make the cunts pick up litter for min wage or deport them to Somalia

Guest nobgobbler
38 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I saw him on TV last night for about 2 minutes on some shit pile of a programme about puffism and immigration etc and all I could think was "you utter fucking cunt".