CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who over zealously cut the grass OUTSIDE their gardens

Stubby Pecker

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

A bear in the woods sits behind a tree. A fox walks by and the bear beckons to fox and asks "hey pal, does shit stick to your fur?", "no" says the fox, to which the bear replies "you are a lucky cunt". Five minutes later a rabbit walks by and the bear beckons to the rabbit and says "hey pal, does shit stick to your fur?", "no" says the rabbit, to which the bear replies "you are a lucky cunt". Five minutes later punkape walks by and the bear beckons to punkape and asks "hey pal, does shit stick to your fur?", "yes it fucking does, why?" "Oh no reason" says the bear, as he wipes his arse on punkape. 

I like to rescue foxes. My neighbour had one in his kitchen and didn't know what to do. So I went in and grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and took it into the garden and let it go. Foxy ran off. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like to rescue foxes. My neighbour had one in his kitchen and didn't know what to do. So I went in and grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and took it into the garden and let it go. Foxy ran off. 

I like foxes too, unfortunately my ginger cat Archie doesn't, one strayed into our back garden and Archie went for it, the fight lasted about 45 seconds and the fox legged it, Archie only ended up with a tiny hole in his ear from a tooth, he scratched fuck out of foxy though. Mind you, Archie is a hard bastard of a cat and has seen off a few dogs as well.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like foxes too, unfortunately my ginger cat Archie doesn't, one strayed into our back garden and Archie went for it, the fight lasted about 45 seconds and the fox legged it, Archie only ended up with a tiny hole in his ear from a tooth, he scratched fuck out of foxy though. Mind you, Archie is a hard bastard of a cat and has seen off a few dogs as well.

Cats are cunts. I know cos I've had enough of them in my life 

• 1 year later...
On 6 April 2017 at 11:46 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

So spring is upon us and as soon as blades of grass dare to grow 1mm cuntbreeds across our nation must get out there a cut it down to size. What you do in your own garden is up to you, but fuck me why do twats feel the need to mow 100m of grass verge outside their garden walls? God forbid any flower that dares to grow there and make the place look untidy. Fucking fuckwits.

Spring is upon us again and it's time this brilliant nomination was forced out of hibernation