CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't speak properly.

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Me thinks you meant to say electrocution lessons... Somewhere the Chair is waiting for you.

Try placing a space between your punctuation marks & full stops. You come across as being somewhat retarded on the elocution front as you cannot even spell the word.  Perhaps by going to a Night School will help, if only to teach you how to read in the dark.

Speech is the key.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Everyone can understand perfectly what I say.I have sound diction,I enunciate well and my grammar is excellent.My delivery is measured and eloquent and any accent is beautifully modulated yet discernibly clipped with a true upper class resonance.

Elecution lessons should be a prerequisite for cunts who strangle vowels and search in vain for vocabulary long since mangled then regurgitated.

Fuck off.

Bullseye.

Or rather, in your case, Jap's' Eye...

So you do have a lithsp then, you're guilt was well written all ova ya baby batter covered face, you Cwith Uwank felcher!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bullseye.

So you do have a lithsp then, you're guilt was well written all ova ya baby batter covered face, you Cwith Uwank felcher!

He's never had problems with rolling his tongue around his R's.

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bullseye.

Reported for being a working class gay rights activist with measles and HIV.....

lol.

Fuck off