CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Celebrate Easter

Ape™️

57 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Next week on A Brief History of the World by Totally Uninformed Fucking Idiots, r-soles will discuss early 20th century hegemonic discourse of Boudica.

Bill, I fucking hate you with a vengeance. I hope Cliff Richards leaps out of a church doorway, and stabs you to death with a screwdriver.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who? 

You stupid fucking stripey jumper wearing cunt.

I can imagine withers has spent the last 50 years of his miserable life referring to him as Cliff Richards, with a hard ch and a semi-silent s.

Such is the nature of being an Anglo Franc half breed with a pigmy accent. 

16 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

It seems that Monumental was actually there. See extract from his comments below.

Memory of schooling....somewhere you never went.  Or you just had to do multi choice answers on your iPads and hand in some other fucker course work downloaded from the inter web.  Uneducated cunts.

16 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Next week on A Brief History of the World by Totally Uninformed Fucking Idiots, r-soles will discuss early 20th century hegemonic discourse of Boudica.

Boudicca was way earlier than 20th century dear.  What do they fucking teach you snowflakes at school these days apart from bumming is normal.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are a fucking moron.

Easter  is based upon the real person that was Jesus and a real Roman called Pontious Pilot, etc,etc.  they were as real as Yasser Arafat or Berlesconi.   History 2000 years ago in Roman times was very well documented and these characters existed. Jesus was some hippy prophet way ahead of his time and he simply said shit like, hey guys let’s all just chill,out and love each other and stop all the stabbing and killing, ok.   All that fairy stuff comes after by the writers of the Bible to add sparkle.  A bit like Spielberg doing Saving Private Ryan. D Day was a real event that happened, just not totally like that yids version.

Anyway, the Christian council about 500 years ago decided with the pope to change the Gregoria’s calendar  to the modern calendar.  THEY decided when Easter was and placed it on the same time as the popular Pagan festival of spring, that’s where your fucking Easter egg comes from tubby man.

Christmas, likewise, was placed to highjack another popular pagan festival of mid winter. 

New year used to be end of March, they also changed that for end December.

This is all from memory, I’m sure you will now all google it, but it’s basically where this shit was derived.   The point being, Jesus lived and he died on a cross along will thousands of other criminals, as it was the standard way.  He even had a Roman spear thrown at him for good measure to kill him off.  All documented and no doubt true to some extent.   Mary Magdalene was his bitch and she carried the hold grail, or blood.  His kid.  Now there a completely different story. 

Now fuck off and eat your Buttons egg, and enjoy it.  Pagan cunt.

Actually there is no contemporary reference to Jesus, which is odd as he was supposedly born during a census. Written about many decades after the fact by Josephus and Tacitus, bit like people born in the 1980s describing their memories of Margaret Thatcher. Whole mythology made up by the Romans by stealing bits from many contemporary myths and beliefs to control the slaves.

17 hours ago, Ape said:

I notice your fascinating explaintion, cleverly written to make you sound like a complete moron ( but we know that’s just for show), implies that he wasn’t the son of god, and that the bible is a work of fiction - the very point of my post.

Cretin.

Yes, but the point of my shit is that Jesus was REAL but  he truly thought he was the son of God, and that the Bible is based on FACT but lavishly over indulged like a film by a glorifying shite director like Spielberg telling the story.  Fuck me if that cunt got hold of the Bible, he would have Elliot and E.T in there along with that fucking rubber shark.  Easter is based upon SOME truth just not a whole lot.   

5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Actually there is no contemporary reference to Jesus, which is odd as he was supposedly born during a census. Written about many decades after the fact by Josephus and Tacitus, bit like people born in the 1980s describing their memories of Margaret Thatcher. Whole mythology made up by the Romans by stealing bits from many contemporary myths and beliefs to control the slaves.

Errr. No contemporary reference to Jesus?  Try reading the Bible!  A book written and quite popular circa the time of the event. So much popularity it spawned a hole tribe of believers called Christians, or are they not referenced anywhere.   See those big fucking empty buildings with crosses at the front door, do they exist in your town. Possibly not being the Muslim enclave you live in.  Jesus was a hippy with ideas of love not war. He existed.  You will be telling me the Romans had no one called Pontious Pilot next. Fact he existed.    All the wizard daydream stuff take with a pinch of salt, or whatever they were smoking at the time. Agree on that shit.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, but the point of my shit is that Jesus was REAL but  he truly thought he was the son of God, and that the Bible is based on FACT but lavishly over indulged like a film by a glorifying shite director like Spielberg telling the story.  Fuck me if that cunt got hold of the Bible, he would have Elliot and E.T in there along with that fucking rubber shark.  Easter is based upon SOME truth just not a whole lot.   

Yes, but the two points of my post were:

1). Jesus was not the son of god, as god is a fictional being that doesn’t exist.

2). Jesus did not rise from the dead, as this is impossible.

I’m not disputing whether there’s any fact behind the bible - I’m disputing the supernatural shit.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errr. No contemporary reference to Jesus?  Try reading the Bible!  A book written and quite popular circa the time of the event. So much popularity it spawned a hole tribe of believers called Christians, or are they not referenced anywhere.   See those big fucking empty buildings with crosses at the front door, do they exist in your town. Possibly not being the Muslim enclave you live in.  Jesus was a hippy with ideas of love not war. He existed.  You will be telling me the Romans had no one called Pontious Pilot next. Fact he existed.    All the wizard daydream stuff take with a pinch of salt, or whatever they were smoking at the time. Agree on that shit.

Fuck you really are thick to believe that the bible is fact. Next you will be telling us the world is flat. The mass delusion of religion has got you too you poor fool. Tell people something is fact, force it on them if necessary and they will eventually believe it as truth. Just like history is rewritten by those in power to justify and hold their position. A political tool, used to scare people with miracles, hell and empty promise of an afterlife if they do not rise up against their leaders (the fucking Romans again) then the whole thing used to justfy peasants being under the self appointed royals and lords etc. Mohammed saw the usefulness of mass delusion so he joined in on the act and made up the quaran, along with a set of fanciful tales of not being literate one minute, to a ride up to heaven where on his return he could write, producing his book of bullshit to twist the world his way.

I passed an old fashioned GCE in religious studies and as a child spent a lot of my time forced into churchey activities, I was at a christian faith school, my knowledge of religion and its historical place and on the subject of all the holy books I have studied proves to me it isn't real, even the teacher (an Anglican priest), said it was all written by men! So go to fuck with your awful bullshit, backward, retarded religion and suck punkape's cock, you utterly thick cunt.

By the way Pilate was written about in many records (contemporary meaning of that time) nothing is written about Jesus on records from 0 to 40 AD, but much about other political prisoners and leaders. For someone supposedly so influential, he made no imprint on Roman records. You stupid, stupid cunt 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Boudicca was way earlier than 20th century dear.  What do they fucking teach you snowflakes at school these days apart from bumming is normal.

For someone who claims to be involved in multi-million pound business deals you don’t see very learned.

A hegemonic discourse is a term used when discussing academic study of a historical event. 

Idiot. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Jesus didn't like women and hung about with a group of blokes.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Jesus didn't like women and hung about with a group of blokes.

2 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Be careful you might end up getting nailed up for saying things like that.

Bullshit. What about Mary Magdalene? She was a right little slapper and every picture i’ve seen her tits are practically hanging out. Don’t tell me young Jesus didn’t get stuck into that.

Anyway, poofs hadn’t been invented then.