CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that keep spiders as pets.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

These cunts are a peculiar breed of bods to say the least. I mean, what is their point and what makes them choose a fucking spider of all things?

tarantula-anatomy.gif 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

These cunts are a peculiar breed of bods to say the least. I mean, what is their point and what makes them choose a fucking spider of all things?

tarantula-anatomy.gif 

It's very thoughtful of you to include a picture with your nom. just incase some of the thick cunts on here didn't know what a spider looked like. You thick cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Actually I think one of the Admin team keep one of these. Well I think they do but it appears to gave very hairy legs from the picture I saw, and it was a very strange place to keep a spider.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's very thoughtful of you to include a picture with your nom. just incase some of the thick cunts on here didn't know what a spider looked like. You thick cunt.

It's a picture of you. You creep.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's a picture of you. You creep.

Enough already. What have I done to warrant such a venomous reposte?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
U fucking spaz

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

They're cuddly and harmless.

Tarantulas are.  I'd like to test the theory on Punky using Black Widows, Brown Recluse, and Funnel Web cunting spiders.  

Guest Gong Farmer
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tarantulas are.  I'd like to test the theory on Punky using Black Widows, Brown Recluse, and Funnel Web cunting spiders.  

Yes it's always the little ones that are most cuntish and nearly always the female of the species. 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Enough already. What have I done to warrant such a venomous reposte?

Nothing. Do I need a reason? I've nothing against you. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lovely with a bit of HP sauce 

Panzerknacker 

Everyone gets a leg. Not exactly a drumstick though.

Pissy knickers, other than HP sauce what else would you complement the meal with. I am thinking candy floss or spaghetti, you know, to resemble a Web.

Drew P Labia Majora

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Everyone gets a leg. Not exactly a drumstick though.

Pissy knickers, other than HP sauce what else would you complement the meal with. I am thinking candy floss or spaghetti, you know, to resemble a Web.

Drew P Labia Majora

They are at their best when spatch-cocked alive and chucked over the fence into a neighbours garden.  I have a theory that spiders are all deaf. I mean, you can pull off their legs, ask them to run, and they don't. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They are at their best when spatch-cocked alive and chucked over the fence into a neighbours garden.  I have a theory that spiders are all deaf. I mean, you can pull off their legs, ask them to run, and they don't. 

"Spatch cocked" sounds like something only you and golfing Christians from Cheshire would be familiar with

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"Spatch cocked" sounds like something only you and golfing Christians from Cheshire would be familiar with

Here you go again... same old same old. YOU may be Up the Punkers, but I am not. I can assure you. Sorry to disappoint..