CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Running shoes

PANZER MURPHY

20 minutes ago, Spanky said:

What is this, Runner's World? If you boring bunch of cunts have finished wanking each other off over your choice of footwear, perhaps you could discuss more exciting topics such as pasta or chunky bike tyres. The irony Panzy, oh the fucking irony. Just goes to show, throw enough random pieces of shit out there and one of them is going to stick.

Feel the burn spanx baby. .haul yer bed sore ridden arse off the sofa and move 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Correct olly baby..those drinks are salt n sugar and a stack of slash. .water is your friend but drink often ..specially if you train.. your thirst response is like the oil light in a car..only occurs when levels are too low...run dehydrated and you'll think your saliva had turned into epoxy resin in your mouth 

Panzerknacker 

Water, is fucking dreadful stuff. It's wet for a starters. 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Correct olly baby..those drinks are salt n sugar and a stack of slash. .water is your friend but drink often ..specially if you train.. your thirst response is like the oil light in a car..only occurs when levels are too low...run dehydrated and you'll think your saliva had turned into epoxy resin in your mouth 

Panzerknacker 

Epoxy resin in your mouth? Surely you're getting this mixed up with the pathetic dribble of spunk that punkers glops on to your tongue of an evening? 

"I try to imagine the predator's stinking breath,
His body against mine, the foulness when he's spent"

Stubbs Pecker

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Up to 2012 there had not been a single case of anycunt dying because of dehydration during or after a marathon, Pantysniffer. There had been 12 deaths due to over hydration. This was due to the dead cunts trying to stay ahead of their thirst. Or they might have drowned in a pool of Paula fucking Radcliffe's carelessly discarded shit and piss.

Ollyboro.

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Up to 2012 there had not been a single case of anycunt dying because of dehydration during or after a marathon, Pantysniffer. There had been 12 deaths due to over hydration. This was due to the dead cunts trying to stay ahead of their thirst. Or they might have drowned in a pool of Paula fucking Radcliffe's carelessly discarded shit and piss.

Ollyboro.

Mm..perhaps ya should read my post again olly baby 

Panzerknacker

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Epoxy resin in your mouth? Surely you're getting this mixed up with the pathetic dribble of spunk that punkers glops on to your tongue of an evening? 

Stubbs Pecker

I bow to your evident knowledge of the sensation of man goo in mouth stubbs old boy..

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubbs Pecker

Stubbs Whistlejacket. 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Handy for running out of restaurants without paying eh? 

Running away is one thing but being lit up like a Christmas tree makes it hard to evade arrest after the event.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Running away is one thing but being lit up like a Christmas tree makes it hard to evade arrest after the event.

Well, they all seem to get away with nicking food on the run, in a Marathon. 

Guest Ollyboro
25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..perhaps ya should read my post again olly baby 

Panzerknacker

What? The post in which you clearly espouse drinking water before you actually get thirsty, Hamzawanker? Perhaps you should read your post again.

Ollyboro.

Guest nobgobbler
On 04/05/2017 at 7:32 PM, Eddie said:

Something to do with bare foot african tribes that cover large distances have shown running shoes with large padded heal's are completely wrong. Nike have produced a shoe that feels like the runner is bare foot. Probably best to wear nothing and save 150 quid.

I've just got back from my barefoot on wet sand run. I've been doing it daily for years and it's bloody marvellous. Bits of driftwood stuck under your toenails is a cunt though. 

On 04/05/2017 at 4:34 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Today's running footwear promotes heel strike which is a cunt on your heels. .a more natural foot strike involves landing nearly flat on the padded load bearing part of the foot..I reckon running shoe manufacturers are in league with chiropodists. .the cunts

Panzerknacker 

Which running shoes do you endorse, Pantyknickers?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 05/05/2017 at 7:57 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Well, they all seem to get away with nicking food on the run, in a Marathon. 

Surely these days its in a snickers rather than a marathon

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't. .I wear what works and what's comfortable wuggybaby 

Panzerknacker 

Hang on. Let me get this straight. You're someone who works as a personal trainer (while fraudulently claiming benefits), and goes to the gym and runs frequently – but you don't own a pair of trainers. Is this correct? 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Hang on. Let me get this straight. You're someone who works as a personal trainer (while fraudulently claiming benefits), and goes to the gym and runs frequently – but you don't own a pair of trainers. Is this correct? 

You'll do yourself an injury with all those conclusions you jump to wuggy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

You'll do yourself an injury with all those conclusions you jump to wuggy baby 

Panzerknacker 

The hole you dig for yourself seems to become more full of bullshit with each post. You really are a thoroughbred cockcheese, aren't you?  

Just now, Wolfie said:

The hole you dig for yourself seems to become more full of bullshit with each post. You really are a thoroughbred cockcheese, aren't you?  

You asked me what brand of running shoe I endorse. .I told you I don't endorse any particular brand. .bizarrely, you then assume this means I don't own a pair of running shoes. .too many cans lastnight methinks. .go rest up and try later wuggz 

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You asked me what brand of running shoe I endorse. .I told you I don't endorse any particular brand. .bizarrely, you then assume this means I don't own a pair of running shoes. .too many cans lastnight methinks. .go rest up and try later wuggz 

Panzerknacker 

As a taxpayer, I'm therefore delighted to learn my hard work supplements your choice of footwear. Should ever we meet, rest assured I'll shit in them.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I've just got back from my barefoot on wet sand run. I've been doing it daily for years and it's bloody marvellous. Bits of driftwood stuck under your toenails is a cunt though. 

Did the kiddies complain about you in their sandpit down the park again?

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did the kiddies complain about you in their sandpit down the park again?

Kids can be such selfish cunts Ding. Everybody knows a runner's got to shit somewhere.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As a taxpayer, I'm therefore delighted to learn my hard work supplements your choice of footwear. Should ever we meet, rest assured I'll shit in them.

Mm..and after you've expressed your opinion in the only way you know how I'll demonstrate what else you helped supplement wuggers old chap 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..and after you've expressed your opinion in the only way you know how I'll demonstrate what else you helped supplement wuggers old chap 

Panzerknacker 

If there is a nano gram of decency in your core you will desist immediately! This site is clogged by your constant bickering with every cunt and his dog. What new members are going to join and contribute to the humour and japes if they have to troll through pages of your utter drivel? If the mods had half a pube on their ball bag/mons pubis you'd get a slap on the wrist for being a useless cunt. Punkape may be a dog turd in human skin but at least he's funny 1% of the time and a good sport (golf, cock sucking, arse rape etc)