Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Running shoes


PANZER MURPHY

Recommended Posts

Today's running footwear promotes heel strike which is a cunt on your heels. .a more natural foot strike involves landing nearly flat on the padded load bearing part of the foot..I reckon running shoe manufacturers are in league with chiropodists. .the cunts

Panzerknacker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..not many runners on here..keyboard mauling cunts as I suspected 

Panzerknacker 

If you land on your heal you loose the kenetic energy, best to land almost flat footed whilst slightly leaning foward. Just saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

If you land on your heal you loose the kenetic energy, best to land almost flat footed whilst slightly leaning foward. Just saying

I completely agree with you edders you keep your knees and ankles a bit longer ..they do come in handy 

Panzerknacker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something to do with bare foot african tribes that cover large distances have shown running shoes with large padded heal's are completely wrong. Nike have produced a shoe that feels like the runner is bare foot. Probably best to wear nothing and save 150 quid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Today's running footwear promotes heel strike which is a cunt on your heels. .a more natural foot strike involves landing nearly flat on the padded load bearing part of the foot..I reckon running shoe manufacturers are in league with chiropodists. .the cunts

Panzerknacker 

Brooks adrenaline, best running shoe ever made. New balance and saucony are great too. Go to a decent, independent shop and they'll put you on a treadmill and assess your running style and the member of staff, always a runner, will recommend a style of shoe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Brooks adrenaline, best running shoe ever made. New balance and saucony are great too. Go to a decent, independent shop and they'll put you on a treadmill and assess your running style and the member of staff, always a runner, will recommend a style of shoe. 

I always loved Adidas San Diegos, long since forgotten from the 80's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always loved Adidas San Diegos, long since forgotten from the 80's.

@deebomThat is not an excuse to post your fucking cupboard again, so fuck off!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gong Farmer

They're fucking expensive and always look garishly shit cheap and tacky. My running shoes make me look like fucking Blackpool illuminations on LSD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Ollyboro

The whole running shoe industry is a bunch of bollocks. As already stated, the best running shoe is one that gets you closest to running barefoot as possible. The custom made running shoe is a load of bollocks too. And while we're on the subject, don't waste your money on energy drinks. Channel 4 demonstrated that they give elite level athletes a fraction of a boost - which at elite level can mean the difference between winning and losing. Your average cunt desperately battling his spare tyre will put more calories into his bloated cadaver than he'll burn up by drinking sugary shite. The best drink to rehydrate.....WATER. What a shock. Oh, and you don't need to keep sipping water, or drink 2 litres a day. Your body will tell you when you need to drink......WHEN YOUR THIRSTY. Guess who put the hydration lie out there? That's right....THE CUNTS WHO MANUFACTURE WATER.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Brooks adrenaline, best running shoe ever made. New balance and saucony are great too. Go to a decent, independent shop and they'll put you on a treadmill and assess your running style and the member of staff, always a runner, will recommend a style of shoe. 

Brooks definitely make a good shoe. I use Asics GT2000's these days but used to use New Balance many years ago. I pronate a bit and Asics seem to suit my running style. Nike running shoes are, in my opinion, greatly overrated (and over priced).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Spanky

What is this, Runner's World? If you boring bunch of cunts have finished wanking each other off over your choice of footwear, perhaps you could discuss more exciting topics such as pasta or chunky bike tyres. The irony Panzy, oh the fucking irony. Just goes to show, throw enough random pieces of shit out there and one of them is going to stick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Spanky said:

What is this, Runner's World? If you boring bunch of cunts have finished wanking each other off over your choice of footwear, perhaps you could discuss more exciting topics such as pasta or chunky bike tyres. The irony Panzy, oh the fucking irony. Just goes to show, throw enough random pieces of shit out there and one of them is going to stick.

Bamboo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Spanky said:

What is this, Runner's World? If you boring bunch of cunts have finished wanking each other off over your choice of footwear, perhaps you could discuss more exciting topics such as pasta or chunky bike tyres. The irony Panzy, oh the fucking irony. Just goes to show, throw enough random pieces of shit out there and one of them is going to stick.

Chill the fuck out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

The whole running shoe industry is a bunch of bollocks. As already stated, the best running shoe is one that gets you closest to running barefoot as possible. The custom made running shoe is a load of bollocks too. And while we're on the subject, don't waste your money on energy drinks. Channel 4 demonstrated that they give elite level athletes a fraction of a boost - which at elite level can mean the difference between winning and losing. Your average cunt desperately battling his spare tyre will put more calories into his bloated cadaver than he'll burn up by drinking sugary shite. The best drink to rehydrate.....WATER. What a shock. Oh, and you don't need to keep sipping water, or drink 2 litres a day. Your body will tell you when you need to drink......WHEN YOUR THIRSTY. Guess who put the hydration lie out there? That's right....THE CUNTS WHO MANUFACTURE WATER.

Correct olly baby..those drinks are salt n sugar and a stack of slash. .water is your friend but drink often ..specially if you train.. your thirst response is like the oil light in a car..only occurs when levels are too low...run dehydrated and you'll think your saliva had turned into epoxy resin in your mouth 

Panzerknacker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...