CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dabbers

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Dabbers are cunts from Nantwich in Cheshire, these stuck up cunts think that they are superior to outsiders when in reality their town is a shithole which on Friday and Saturday nights is so filled with pissheads that bus drivers refuse to take the late night buses through the town centre. Nantwich should be razed to the ground along with its inhabitants .. The Sealed Knot Society is also a cunt.

5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Dabbers are cunts from Nantwich in Cheshire, these stuck up cunts think that they are superior to outsiders when in reality their town is a shithole which on Friday and Saturday nights is so filled with pissheads that bus drivers refuse to take the late night buses through the town centre. Nantwich should be razed to the ground along with its inhabitants .. The Sealed Knot Society is also a cunt.

How'd they get the handle. .dabber pen baby? 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

How'd they get the handle. .dabber pen baby? 

Panzerknacker 

Sadly I don't know.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just living in a dive called Nantwich is enough to be a cunt of the highest order. The place don't sound right, and I reckon it would spook. 

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Just living in a dive called Nantwich is enough to be a cunt of the highest order. The place don't sound right, and I reckon it would spook. 

I lived in the place for two years .. they spend all their time moaning about cunts from Crewe .. especially west-enders of which I am one.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I lived in the place for two years .. they spend all their time moaning about cunts from Crewe .. especially west-enders of which I am one.

I only went to Crewe once, and from what I remember it was a complete shithole.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not the car park next to Maccy D's?

Punker's sweeps the bus station.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Crosville Club is ace.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Not the car park next to Maccy D's?

Punker's sweeps the bus station.

Actually, it was to a football match at Port Vale and so only spent a little time there. I just remember it being pretty-much run down and backward. The people seemed a bit odd. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Actually, it was to a football match at Port Vale and so only spent a little time there. I just remember it being pretty-much run down and backward. The people seemed a bit odd. 

The town is about a mile from the station .. all you will find around the station area are Polish cunts. .. Port Vale, did you get out of Tunstall without being converted to Islam?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought this was a nom. about giant marker pens usually seen in the hands of wrinkly old tarts in bingo halls.

I bet Pen has a pen. Lol. ?????????????????????????????

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I thought this was a nom. about giant marker pens usually seen in the hands of wrinkly old tarts in bingo halls.

I bet Pen has a pen. Lol. ?????????????????????????????

I saw the author and bet it would be a huge steaming bucket of shit.  I was right.