CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tigger Woods - Drink Driving Cunt

Guest Ollyboro

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

I saw a fat woman today who had originally had small feet. However, in an attempt to support this tubster, they had splayed out sideways to the extent that they were now as wide as they were long. Basically the cunt had square feet. Like chunks of spam at the end of her 'legs'.  Naturally this gave me the horn so I attacked her with a radish

My Great Uncle Vic used to carry out his daily ablutions standing at the kitchen sink with coal tar soap.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

My Great Uncle Vic used to carry out his daily ablutions standing at the kitchen sink with coal tar soap.

Punker's, still does, though of course with Simple Soap.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What do you think the "B" stands for? Actually, on second thoughts, don't answer that.

Bender? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was expecting worse.

Buggering, blasphemous, bum bandit bender.......Ohhhh I daren't say it, darker than grey and they name holes after it.

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was expecting worse.

Butt-Pirate Bampot Bitchtit Bumblefuck? Or, simply the 'Best' (phew, I may have got away with it)

On 29/05/2017 at 5:09 PM, Ollyboro said:

Who'd have thought? A golfist cunt who enjoys a bit of drink driving.

Tiger was actually out of it on medication.  I feel for him as the only black person to ever have played a sport successfully only to lose his wife and kids for no reason. To lose his form and fitness over the age of 40 for no reason, and to lose his mind at the wheel of a vehicle despite having taken many pills to try and prevent such symptoms.   He was at the forefront of black sports and no one had ever done anything like him before.  He must bear a tremendous burden.