CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tigger Woods - Drink Driving Cunt

Guest Ollyboro

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

Tigger? Out of Winnie the Pooh? What a cunt.

He's Bouncy, Trouncy, Flouncy, Pouncy, full of fucking beer. But the most wonderful thing about Tigger is, he's a fucking queer.

• Like 4

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's Bouncy, Trouncy, Flouncy, Pouncy, full of fucking beer. But the most wonderful thing about Tigger is, he's a fucking queer.

"Tigger" is that punkape's new id? Or is it the PC Dambuster's name for the black labrador belonging to Guy Gibson?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

"Tigger" is that punkape's new id? Or is it the PC Dambuster's name for the black labrador belonging to Guy Gibson?

father-ted-careful-now.gif

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

father-ted-careful-now.gif

Sorry the ebony coloured dog? The dog from the coal face? What is safe to use these days?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

Sorry the ebony coloured dog? The dog from the coal face? What is safe to use these days?

Safe? Fuck knows, get one of these to flash and you'll be safe enough...

racecard2.jpg

Guest Spanky
33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A. A. Milne certainly had a way with words.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I wonder if he's also a devout Catholic and enjoys things being shoved up his arse?

Yeah, I made a multi-layered comment in the original nom involving, Catholicism, racism and the self-hatred Spunkers must be full of to want to be a member of a golf club that would not only (and perfectly logically) hate him on personality grounds, but also hate him on religious grounds- Whilst Spunkers behaves like that towards other religions. I also hinted that I too was a racist - as a way of appearing less pompous. Rick took the whole thing at face value and censored it. Do you think that Rick's black or something?

Edited by Ollyboro
Cuntishness

10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Yeah, I made a multi-layered comment in the original nom involving, Catholicism, racism and the self-hatred Spunkers must be full of to want to be a member of a golf club that would not only (and perfectly logically) hate him on personality grounds, but also hate him on religious grounds- Whilst Spunkers behaves like that towards other religions. I also hinted that I too was a racist - as a way of appearing less pompous. Rick took the whole thing at face value and censored it. Do you think that Rick's black or something?

I think a lot of his friends are, and if they weren't, he'd find some who were.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Lock the cunt up,anyone who drives drunk is a fucking selfish cunt,especially cunts that could afford to have 5 cars and drivers on standby 24/7 .

5 cars and drivers in a lay-by is more Spunker's style.

I saw a fat woman today who had originally had small feet. However, in an attempt to support this tubster, they had splayed out sideways to the extent that they were now as wide as they were long. Basically the cunt had square feet. Like chunks of spam at the end of her 'legs'.  Naturally this gave me the horn so I attacked her with a radish

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Who'd have thought? A golfist cunt who enjoys a bit of drink driving.

Can I assume you don't mean hitting a ball down a piece of grass with a stick and what you really mean is being behind the wheel of a vehicle.

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I saw a fat woman today who had originally had small feet. However, in an attempt to support this tubster, they had splayed out sideways to the extent that they were now as wide as they were long. Basically the cunt had square feet. Like chunks of spam at the end of her 'legs'.  Naturally this gave me the horn so I attacked her with a radish

A bit like a lunar lander, but not quite.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Have you got any pictures of your wife?

4 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

This one was done here on the forum a while ago. Maybe I am maybe I'm not, it's not relevant and none of your business.