CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
21 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

I see you are 4902 posts in and have yet to post anything approaching amusing, people in glass houses and all that.

He's got you bang to rights there Ape, although I think it was just a lucky dig as this ForeSkinBacktoFront cunt does seem to be as thick as frozen custard.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Based on what he's so cleverly discovered about me, he'd have a fucking field day with your drivel.

Calm down Leonardo. Best layoff the sniffing of the polystyrene cement for a while and let your brain cell recover.

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Based on what he's so cleverly discovered about me, he'd have a fucking field day with your drivel.

It's also resorting to the Stickers tactic of demanding examples of something completely unspecified and then claiming victory when he's ignored for being a thick cunt. I think he's got a crush on Bill, pity he only has about 2% of the IQ.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's also resorting to the Stickers tactic of demanding examples of something completely unspecified and then claiming victory when he's ignored for being a thick cunt. I think he's got a crush on Bill, pity he only has about 2% of the IQ.

Given that 2% of bugger-all is as near zero as makes no difference then the cunt is either a carpet fitter or the fucking carpet.

Why the sudden flid-storm? It's raining mongs at the moment.

21 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Thanks. I'll have half a measure of Green Chartreuse and half a measure of 151 Rum.

Look it up you thick twat.

What sort of a man drinks halves?

T- total twattery

Guest Paul skinback
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you agreed with bds on his post stating 

Today, foreigners have more rights than we do, we are fast becoming second-class citizens in our own country.

You are yet to give one example of this fact, is that specific enough for you dopey?

1 minute ago, Paul skinback said:

Today, foreigners have more rights than we do, we are fast becoming second-class citizens in our own country.

You are yet to give i e example of this fact, is that specific enough for you dopey?

You're very angry aren't you. Come up with an example proving the opposite, beyond doubt, and I'll think about it. You challenged the BDS post, justify the challenge with evidence. I'm waiting.

5 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

You are yet to give one example of this fact, is that specific enough for you dopey?

Surely as the newbie of the site you should be giving your sources instead of asking for other's to back up their own claims, maybe a power point presentation, if all else fails a nice video of you dancing will suffice.

Just now, Snowflake said:

Surely as the newbie of the site you should be giving your sources instead of asking for other's to back up their own claims, maybe a power point presentation, if all else fails a nice video of you dancing will suffice.

Well put Snowy. It's either that cunt or Bill taking the piss, whilst on the piss.

Guest Paul skinback
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're very angry aren't you. Come up with an example proving the opposite, beyond doubt, and I'll think about it. You challenged the BDS post, justify the challenge with evidence. I'm waiting.

Not angry at all, although I do find it ironic that both yourself and Ape claim the newbies are feeble minded idiots, however you are both are infinitely amused with a game that rhymes flid and spac over and over again...

3 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Not angry at all, although I do find it ironic that both yourself and Ape claim the newbies are feeble minded idiots, however you both are infinitely amused with a game that rhymes flid and spac over and over again...

Don't worry about it. I'm sure they're both polite enough to call your kind "learning disabled" in the real world. Its nothing personal.

Guest Paul skinback
16 hours ago, Snowflake said:

fuck off idiot, even a stupid cunt like you must realise the onus is on the cunt whom made the claim to back it up with fact.