CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manspreading

Guest Lady Penelope

34 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I hope you will always sit on public transport with your legs apart, you daft old cunt. It would attract the flies, and allow other passengers to eat their shite burgers in peace.

Guest Alfie Noakes

We have crushable items there, also testicles are on the outside as they are meant to stay cooler than body temperature. Cooping it all up in undercrackers and tight trousers so it is all pressed back against the warmer body is not only uncomfortable, but sometimes impossible, especially if you have an endowment like mine.

Not a problem that French men suffer from, smallest cocks in Europe on average.

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We have crushable items there, also testicles are on the outside as they are meant to stay cooler than body temperature. Cooping it all up in undercrackers and tight trousers so ot is all pressed back against the warmer body is not only uncomfortable, but sometimes impossible, especially if you have an endowment like mine.

Yes, somebody on here mentioned you are a big prick.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, somebody on here mentioned you are a big prick.

I would rather be a big English prick than a French cunt any day!

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Spunkers will be a bit pissed, how will he get his head between Leroys' knees if that happens here.

Punkers always has to keep his legs tightly closed otherwise the coke bottle he uses as a butt plug would fall out unleashing a torrent of rancid spunk

Guest nobgobbler
35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png

Mr gobbler was decorating the hallway and stairs last night. I looked up and noticed a bollock falling out from his shorts. He said "what do you expect, they're my Chernob'l pants." 

Guest nobgobbler

Its about time somebody picked up on this annoying habit. If the inconsiderate cunts want to sit like that they should have to pay for 3 seats.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, nobgobbler said:

Its about time somebody picked up on this annoying habit. If the inconsiderate cunts want to sit like that they should have to pay for 3 seats.

We only do it in order to give you women a hint on how best to sit.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Oh just fuck right off!  Men have to endure a merciless assault of adverts for girly hygiene, special bras and knickers that allow air to flow and absorb embarrassing moisture so precious princess doesn't grow mingle cheese, but the lads can't cool their own bits?

PILE OF SHIT!! 

22 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

If a gentleman finds himself having to travel on Public Transport it's perfectly reasonable for him to have to recline in the one seat his ticket affords him.  However, as Public Transport is a wholly under-utilised over rated mode, that is only used by immigrants, olds and school children I feel that there will always be plenty space on the 75 person capacity bus, heavily subsidised at a cost of £200,000 per bus per year....,with only 4 people on it, travelling down its own £80 million bus lane.   I say if I want to man spread, have a shit....then openly wank into your shopping bag.  I've fucking paid for the privilege.

of course I would never do such a thing as I would be driving to work in my £85,000 sports car down the bus lane.  With a Polish guys number plates cloned of his car so he gets all the fines of course.  Cunts trick.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wither's on his daily commute. Manspreaded on The Metro.

9f6.jpg

That's a great big roasted cock he's got between his legs .. does Spunker's know about it?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

That's a great big roasted cock he's got between his legs .. does Spunker's know about it?

Who in Gods name, do you think is sat down opposite?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Who in Gods name, do you think is sat down opposite?

Can't be Spunker's he could never hold the camera steady enough.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Can't be Spunker's he could never hold the camera steady enough.

Well, it's fairly certain that the lap-top is his.

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

If a gentleman finds himself having to travel on Public Transport it's perfectly reasonable for him to have to recline in the one seat his ticket affords him.  However, as Public Transport is a wholly under-utilised over rated mode, that is only used by immigrants, olds and school children I feel that there will always be plenty space on the 75 person capacity bus, heavily subsidised at a cost of £200,000 per bus per year....,with only 4 people on it, travelling down its own £80 million bus lane.   I say if I want to man spread, have a shit....then openly wank into your shopping bag.  I've fucking paid for the privilege.

of course I would never do such a thing as I would be driving to work in my £85,000 sports car down the bus lane.  With a Polish guys number plates cloned of his car so he gets all the fines of course.  Cunts trick.

One can only hope you're run over by a bus in the near future, ideally one driven by a non white who's  here illegally, on drugs and wanted in several countries for a string of awful crimes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One can only hope you're run over by a bus in the near future, ideally one driven by a non white who's  here illegally, on drugs and wanted in several countries for a string of awful crimes. 

What about a pro-indie scots muslim on a suicide mission crying "This is for Wallace!"?

On 11/06/2017 at 7:30 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

All very possible and highly likely.... the standard of immigrant is very poor in Gloucestershire.