CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

Guest Spanky
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had the dubious pleasure of visiting Bristol yesterday and one benefit was the array of pert bottoms on display. Granted its a big student town but it shows these birds have the ability to do some exercise and stay out of greggs. Contrast this to the rural armpit that's Gloucester where I stopped on the way home and it was akin to an elephant seal colony at breeding time: great wobbly buttocks wedged into grotty leggings. There's absolutely no excuse for this, especially when you're in you're 20s with no kids (rare in glos, admittedly). 100 compulsory squats for every female under 40 every fucking day and no pies for the mental well being of all men, except benders like punkape. This is already law in Cheltenham....yoga-pants-7.jpg

She looks like she's trying to hold in a runny shit. Maybe she's just had a kebab.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had the dubious pleasure of visiting Bristol yesterday and one benefit was the array of pert bottoms on display. Granted its a big student town but it shows these birds have the ability to do some exercise and stay out of greggs. Contrast this to the rural armpit that's Gloucester where I stopped on the way home and it was akin to an elephant seal colony at breeding time: great wobbly buttocks wedged into grotty leggings. There's absolutely no excuse for this, especially when you're in you're 20s with no kids (rare in glos, admittedly). 100 compulsory squats for every female under 40 every fucking day and no pies for the mental well being of all men, except benders like punkape. This is already law in Cheltenham....yoga-pants-7.jpg

Why on Earth is she holding Punker's  Cock Pump?

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am most surprised that Admin have left this photo up.  If the child gets recognised, is a minor, and her parents sue CC, that effects us all, as in much our good names. If they prosecute Stubby The Perve he might get banged up with Gary. Oh how I would laugh. Vivre

Who is Gary? What did he do?

Guest Mingeeta
52 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Why on Earth is she holding Punker's  Cock Pump?

It's Leroys sister, Punkers asked for help as Leroy is a bit deflated today of exhaustion, so he's lending her boyfriends.

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am most surprised that Admin have left this photo up.  If the child gets recognised, is a minor, and her parents sue CC, that effects us all, as in much our good names. If they prosecute Stubby The Perve he might get banged up with Gary. Oh how I would laugh. Vivre

The photo is embedded from an article about yoga pants.  y y Your quiet enjoyments   

Your quiet enjoyment of The Corner is not at risk.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The photo is embedded from an article about yoga pants.  y y Your quiet enjoyments   

Bloody hell, some nice sights there, however I don't think its fair that Spunkers has nothing of interest in that link so found one just for him.

3d9e90d5-38a7-44cc-882a-3964e5fd35b7.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Here we fucking go again. Let me know when your menstrual cycle has passed.

His minstrel cycle has got a flat tyre. 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah withers, shut it you moaning cunt or our overlords will tell you off again for being a pick. In the meantime, if your geese have had enough of being fucked, here's some French bloke who used to be good at girls tennis to give you a raging bonner amelie-mauresmo.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Bloody hell, is that actually real? It looks like a two badly stuffed pillows.

I believe its some spokeswoman at the Botox AGM