CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

I had the dubious pleasure of visiting Bristol yesterday and one benefit was the array of pert bottoms on display. Granted its a big student town but it shows these birds have the ability to do some exercise and stay out of greggs. Contrast this to the rural armpit that's Gloucester where I stopped on the way home and it was akin to an elephant seal colony at breeding time: great wobbly buttocks wedged into grotty leggings. There's absolutely no excuse for this, especially when you're in you're 20s with no kids (rare in glos, admittedly). 100 compulsory squats for every female under 40 every fucking day and no pies for the mental well being of all men, except benders like punkape. This is already law in Cheltenham....yoga-pants-7.jpg

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It is just a pity the cunts don't cover themselves up, get in the classroom, and fucking learn something useful. The tart in your pic is probably studying Sociology and will become another thick useless Social Worker. Fuck off.

I don't even think that girl is particularly healthy. Just a victim of severe scoliosis caught at the right angle...

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had the dubious pleasure of visiting Bristol yesterday and one benefit was the array of pert bottoms on display. Granted its a big student town but it shows these birds have the ability to do some exercise and stay out of greggs. Contrast this to the rural armpit that's Gloucester where I stopped on the way home and it was akin to an elephant seal colony at breeding time: great wobbly buttocks wedged into grotty leggings. There's absolutely no excuse for this, especially when you're in you're 20s with no kids (rare in glos, admittedly). 100 compulsory squats for every female under 40 every fucking day and no pies for the mental well being of all men, except benders like punkape. This is already law in Cheltenham....yoga-pants-7.jpg

Is she trying to do the Max Wall walk? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

Is it a close relative of yours ?

Not a chance.  All of my female relatives are fit and healthy.  Since somebody would already be shooting, it could be arranged to include you, spacky!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

She must have to wipe with a wet bath sheet wrapped around a broom handle.

I suspect the fire brigade has to show up and hook up the big hose and turn it all open!  

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She must have to wipe with a wet bath sheet wrapped around a broom handle.

When you assume total control of the masses killer, count me in to your master race. I'll instigate a night of the long knifes when you least expect it and these blubber slags will be rendered down on mass with a half chubby ones made to run 12 hours a day until they're fuckable.

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

When you assume total control of the masses killer, count me in to your master race. I'll instigate a night of the long knifes when you least expect it and these blubber slags will be rendered down on mass with a half chubby ones made to run 12 hours a day until they're fuckable.

Good man! We'll need plenty of oil to fuel the generators through the nuclear winter.

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck that. One fart and the shock wave alone would liquidate your insides...

9b2487359f69c7a3782f93b78058e38b.jpg

I think that's the fire engine that hit Jennifer Lopez's arse.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And probably only 13 years old !?. It's surprising who you see in a park with a camera, isn't it. Disgusting...

It's the ones you don't see that are the problem. Considering the angle and position this was probably taken by someone in a ghillie suit hiding in the bushes, or perhaps using a pully system to lower themselves from a nearby tree, such as I... Hear people do.