CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

32 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

It is a glorious sunny day here in Newcastle, I am sat outside in my undergrads, smoking the fine stuff, drinking chilled beer and listening to the maestro Ronnie James Dio.

Oh, you're a Geordie KC, you should get on with Roadkill then, he is also a brown ale aficionado, residing north of the wall. Keep sticking it to those bastard Mackems.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Don't get me wrong, Redcar is pretty fucking backward. But the most backward place around here is definitely Bishop Auckland. The name suggests a lovely place, right? Nah.  A couple of months ago I had to visit Bishop Fucking Auckland. The first thing I see at the roundabout just outside of the town? A badly maintained horse chained to the middle of the roundabout. The entire place was populated by blokes in their 40's, wearing cheap shellsuits and riding BMX bikes. Seriously. I watched a bloke ,stripped-to-the-waist !! riding an enormous shire horse. He got off, marched the beast to a semi-detached shithole, tied it up to his rickety gate and walked in. It was like Vladimir fucking Putin starring in a John Wayne film - on benefits.

Are there any Vikings where you are?  It's the Moors, down here where I am. It's like no matter where you are we are all being invaded by alien oiks. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty enough where I live and the beach is just a 2min stroll away etc., but that is where the Moors are beaching, or so it would seem. I'd wager that the shirtless oik with that shire-horse, is a Viking. Bait the middle of the road with a can of Skol., and take the cunt out. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh, you're a Geordie KC, you should get on with Roadkill then, he is also a brown ale aficionado, residing north of the wall. Keep sticking it to those bastard Mackems.

Hey, Eric. How's your head today? I'm still somewhat perplexed and deep in the throws of recovery, from that vision of last night. It was hideous, that boss-eyed toad of Stoops. Can you spare me an Aspirin please. I'll pay you back next week.

'Stoops'   Now, if that isn't sufficient enough to fuck up 'er search engine, then our hopes & future plans are all lost. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. I knew it wouldn't take long to find the other one. RK, will have to "Calm-Darnnn Calm-Darrrn" before the nights out. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hey, Eric. How's your head today? I'm still somewhat perplexed and deep in the throws of recovery, from that vision of last night. It was hideous, that boss-eyed toad of Stoops. Can you spare me an Aspirin please. I'll pay you back next week.

'Stoops'   Now, if that isn't sufficient enough to fuck up 'er search engine, then our hopes & future plans are all lost. 

My head's fine today 'Eavens, unlike the rest of you degenerates, I was completely sober last night. As for the photo incident, I can only assume that Stoops username is an abbreviation of 'Stoopid fucking cunt', the poor young lady is apparently French and I assume, being held against her will by him. I hear Withers is in England at the moment. Presumably to rescue the unfortunate girl. He might have fucked up though, I think Stoops said he was taking her to France this morning.

1 hour ago, King_Cunt said:

It is a glorious sunny day here in Newcastle, I am sat outside in my undergrads, smoking the fine stuff, drinking chilled beer and listening to the maestro Ronnie James Dio.

It's too fucking hot. It's not natural. I miss that big snow we had up here a few years back. I spent the entire time snowed in at my mates house in Hazelrigg getting high and playing video games. The sun is my enemy.

Guest Ollyboro
37 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are there any Vikings where you are?  It's the Moors, down here where I am. It's like no matter where you are we are all being invaded by alien oiks. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty enough where I live and the beach is just a 2min stroll away etc., but that is where the Moors are beaching, or so it would seem. I'd wager that the shirtless oik with that shire-horse, is a Viking. Bait the middle of the road with a can of Skol., and take the cunt out. 

"Are there any Vikings where you are?" Where the fuck do you think I live? Next door to the God of Thunder?

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's too fucking hot. It's not natural. I miss that big snow we had up here a few years back. I spent the entire time snowed in at my mates house in Hazelrigg getting high and playing video games. The sun is my enemy.

you're not the man I married Roadle, that's for sure

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The sun is a wanker. Summer is too hot and uncomfortable, bastard wasps and flies everywhere, the grass grows and needs mowing, and worst of all, the majority of the population seem to be wandering about in shorts and flip-flops, making too much fucking noise with their bastard kids, screaming and shouting like retards. Roll on winter, when all the little pricks are safely in their houses, glued to play stations and their fat gobshite parents similarly out of sight and earshot. Summer is the season of the cunt.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The sun is a wanker. Summer is too hot and uncomfortable, bastard wasps and flies everywhere, the grass grows and needs mowing, and worst of all, the majority of the population seem to be wandering about in shorts and flip-flops, making too much fucking noise with their bastard kids, screaming and shouting like retards. Roll on winter, when all the little pricks are safely in their houses, glued to play stations and their fat gobshite parents similarly out of sight and earshot. Summer is the season of the cunt.

I took the Wahl to me head last night because of the fucking heat. I had hair past me shoulder blades, now I look like that bint out of V for Vendetta after she gets lesbianised. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Les fucking wimp Anglais, it's 37C at home today. I have just had to put on a pullover, and turn up the stat. Sussex is a cunt.  Vivre

Guest Ollyboro

I think my "Keith Bennett" joke got removed. I can only apologise to the Brady family (not the fucking telly show) at what must be a difficult time for them. Ian having just died and all that.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you in Grefnell Tower?  You should get out more. 

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are you in Grefnell Tower?  You should get out more. 

Fuck me...I get my Keith Bennett joke pulled.....and you get this one through!! You're obviously in with the Mods (insert own weak Quadriplegic (sic) gag here.)

Edited by Ollyboro
Poor bracketing

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I think my "Keith Bennett" joke got removed. I can only apologise to the Brady family (not the fucking telly show) at what must be a difficult time for them. Ian having just died and all that.

The walls have been obliterated since last night, signs & posters and some quite remarkable/unbelievable family photo's etc. have all been stripped away by the powers that be. The Mods editing floor must look like a paper mâché artists worse fucking nightmare. Their shithouse probably stinks too, of rancid Welsh.  

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The walls have been obliterated since last night, signs & posters and some quite remarkable/unbelievable family photo's etc. have all been stripped away by the powers that be. The Mods editing floor must look like a paper mâché artists worse fucking nightmare. Their shithouse probably stinks too, of rancid Welsh.  

Don't forget, you got a rap on the knuckles for egging on one of the less intelligent kids and making him say one of the forbidden things, I still can't believe the silly fucker went for it though. Did you get any warning points for it?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget, you got a rap on the knuckles for egging on one of the less intelligent kids and making him say one of the forbidden things, I still can't believe the silly fucker went for it though. Did you get any warning points for it?

I was told that it if ever happened again, then I'd be gone :-(

WHAT a fucking liberty!  Like as if it was me or anybody else that made the cunt post his picture...Blimey, if anybody listens to any advice on here, then they've themselves to blame, or they should be held close under "The Wings of Mod" for an introduction period of 10 years.   

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was told that it if ever happened again, then I'd be gone :-(

WHAT a fucking liberty!  Like as if it was me or anybody else that made the cunt post his picture...Blimey, if anybody listens to any advice on here, then they've themselves to blame, or they should be held close under "The Wings of Mod" for an introduction period of 10 years.   

It was nothing to do with the picture, you persuaded Welsh_cunt to call someone a nonce and he complied. The picture thing was all Stoops own work.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was nothing to do with the picture, you persuaded Welsh_cunt to call someone a nonce and he complied. The picture thing was all Stoops own work.

Oh well. 

Guest King_Cunt
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alas I'm not a Geordie, just a regular orphan (I still have no idea who dispensed me from inbetween their beef curtains)...just reside here, on a temporary contract...I did live in Sunderland before, and, escaped the place unscathed...can Roadkill explain this 'why-aye' thing, its like someone's asking me a question then answering it...for example when I tell my assistant/cunt we're finishing early - 'why-aye'...we'll take an early break - 'why-aye', the boss is a cunt - 'why-aye'..I don't get it, and why do all those mackem women dye their hair black, wear hoop earrings and go with the orange look? It's not grim up north, its just strange..

1 minute ago, King_Cunt said:

Alas I'm not a Geordie, just a regular orphan (I still have no idea who dispensed me from inbetween their beef curtains)...just reside here, on a temporary contract...I did live in Sunderland before, and, escaped the place unscathed...can Roadkill explain this 'why-aye' thing, its like someone's asking me a question then answering it...for example when I tell my assistant/cunt we're finishing early - 'why-aye'...we'll take an early break - 'why-aye', the boss is a cunt - 'why-aye'..I don't get it, and why do all those mackem women dye their hair black, wear hoop earrings and go with the orange look? It's not grim up north, its just strange..

Killer would be the man to tell you, most of my Geordie was learnt from Sid the sexist and the Fat Slags, courtesy of Viz comic.

• Like 1