CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hillsborough cunts charged

Earl of Punkape

Guest Fatty
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, Punkape said:

Oh dear.......The Plod have allegedly been telling porkies....

Mr Duckenfield faces manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 men, women and children.

Sir Norman faces four charges of misconduct in a public office relating to alleged lies he told in the aftermath about the culpability of fans

Graham Mackrell, former Sheffield Wednesday Club Secretary, will be accused of breaching Health and Safety and Safety at Sports Ground legislation

Peter Metcalf, who was a solicitor acting for SYP, is charged with perverting the course of Justice, relating to changes to witness statements

Former Ch Supt Donald Denton is accused of perverting the course of justice

Former Det Ch Insp Alan Foster is charged with perverting the course of justice

So that's 4 Policemen a Solicitor and a Football Club Secretary.

Can't see what they did wrong myself

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Tell me please, when does "solely" include anyone else?

I'm not the blinkered one, as far as I'm concerned the stadium/club, the police and the outside fans all share the blame, as for proportion that is a different matter. 

Those fans inside share none of it.

I don't like how the scouse fans are untouchable, yet they are part responsible for the deaths, anyone who says not is the blinkered one.

Every event has an end, bad or good. One that day there were ticketless fans, yes, should they have been there? No.

However, they were, maybe looking for touts, or hoping to find someone with a spare to sell due to someone not being able to go. And some will go to just be in the vicinity of the match, why, I don't know. This happens in plenty of sporting events.

The beginning of the end started when the gate was opened. Who was responsible for that? The SYP control room at Hillsborough was.

Now, if it had stayed shut, and a few minutes later, the fans outside had barged the gate open, then under staffed or not SYP would be exonerated of all blame, because that would be solely the fans fault.

If the SYP opened the gate because fans were trying to break through, again the SYP would have been exonerated because they were trying to minimalise damage and injury.

Reality was SYP opened the gates because it was 10 minutes to kick off and there were still fans trying to get in, and yes with and without tickets. Because of the time constraints they decided to let the fans in quicker, and the ones who had no tickets fucked off inside. The end story is the gate should not have been opened. Full stop. You cant blame fans for opening a gate.

And if you read any testaments at all in the inquiry, half the SYP had warned against it.

SYP are solely responsible for opening the gate. That was the end.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Every event has an end, bad or good. One that day there were ticketless fans, yes, should they have been there? No.

However, they were, maybe looking for touts, or hoping to find someone with a spare to sell due to someone not being able to go. And some will go to just be in the vicinity of the match, why, I don't know. This happens in plenty of sporting events.

The beginning of the end started when the gate was opened. Who was responsible for that? The SYP control room at Hillsborough was.

Now, if it had stayed shut, and a few minutes later, the fans outside had barged the gate open, then under staffed or not SYP would be exonerated of all blame, because that would be solely the fans fault.

If the SYP opened the gate because fans were trying to break through, again the SYP would have been exonerated because they were trying to minimalise damage and injury.

Reality was SYP opened the gates because it was 10 minutes to kick off and there were still fans trying to get in, and yes with and without tickets. Because of the time constraints they decided to let the fans in quicker, and the ones who had no tickets fucked off inside. The end story is the gate should not have been opened. Full stop. You cant blame fans for opening a gate.

And if you read any testaments at all in the inquiry, half the SYP had warned against it.

SYP are solely responsible for opening the gate. That was the end.

The Liverpool fans created the problem by failing to queue in an orderly fashion and by behaving like oiks and peasants.

It was thought a wall would collapse so fatalities would have occurred either way. Duckinfield was damned regardless of his choice of action.

As for the cover up....most forces at the time would have done the same thing. After all these were the scrotes who had behaved so abominably at the Heysel disaster.

No one has ever been killed at a rugby match and arrests are unheard of.

George Best was a cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The Liverpool fans created the problem by failing to queue in an orderly fashion and by behaving like oiks and peasants.

It was thought a wall would collapse so fatalities would have occurred either way. Duckinfield was damned regardless of his choice of action.

As for the cover up....most forces at the time would have done the same thing. After all these were the scrotes who had behaved so abominably at the Heysel disaster.

No one has ever been killed at a rugby match and arrests are unheard of.

George Best was a cunt.

Shut up you vile piece of shit.

You're opinion to me is the same as you're life...... Worthless.

5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Shut up you vile piece of shit.

You're opinion to me is the same as you're life...... Worthless.

So are your opinions on everything but especially your vacuous drivel on Hillsborough.

It started with football hooliganism and drunken yobs.Now wankers like you want the Police to go down for the boorish aggression of a drunken mob.

Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

So are your opinions on everything but especially your vacuous drivel on Hillsborough.

It started with football hooliganism and drunken yobs.Now wankers like you want the Police to go down for the boorish aggression of a drunken mob.

Fuck off.

You really cannot say anything worthwhile can you. You're such an arsehole I could fart for you. When you have something worthwhile listening to, speak, if not, just go jump off the nearest motorway bridge....please. No one will miss you. Pathetic bent twat.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

images.jpg

Doubtless many thing will come out during the course of the trial, so there's no point is indulging in wild speculation now. What wasn't right in my opinion was for the whole thing to be swept under the carpet and for The Sun to deliberately distort the facts with screaming headlines.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Doubtless many thing will come out during the course of the trial, so there's no point is indulging in wild speculation now. What wasn't right in my opinion was for the whole thing to be swept under the carpet and for The Sun to deliberately distort the facts with screaming headlines.

Much the same with any so-called disaster. It will be 'interesting' to see what comes out from the Grenfell Inquiry, now that they have a Judge!. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well all I can say it's a fucking good job it wasn't a tower block in Liverpool that caught fire however this resurrection of this tiresome old story as successfully reverted all of the country's sorrow and woe back firmly towards those Liverpudlian scum-fucking-bags and not in Grenfell.

Fucking tossers. I'm glad Cilla's dead. How's Bobby you minging ginger slag?

Fin. Vivre. LOL

9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Doubtless many thing will come out during the course of the trial, so there's no point is indulging in wild speculation now. What wasn't right in my opinion was for the whole thing to be swept under the carpet and for The Sun to deliberately distort the facts with screaming headlines.

I knew you were West Indian Rick!

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Since I was caught in the crush at Hillsborough in 1981, I've had more than a passing interest in this. I read the Taylor Report...Stuart-Smith...Andy Burnham's intervention and as much of the media surrounding it as possible.

I've come to realise you can't change people's thoughts on this.

Okay the pose in this foetid part of the Internet, is to take an extreme stance, poke the consensus and hopefully generate a laugh or two and move on and that's fine, but in the real world, there's still cunts clinging onto their dopey beliefs, because, 'the stance' is all they've got left, in the face of overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

96 unfortunately died because too many scoucers got in one end of the ground.  Why because they habitually every year turned up many of them without tickets and tried to get in.... a fact openly agreed in the inquiry.   It's my opinion that the Police are bent cunts of course. But the shameless scoucers DID run into the ground causing the deaths.  The Police did not baton charge them or shoot them.   Fact.

• 11 months later...
Guest Lady Penelope

A further announcement today (over a year later) I do know one of the doctors that attended the injured and dying.

Wasn't the 1981 crush rather different?

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:00 AM, Tanusha said:

A further announcement today (over a year later) I do know one of the doctors that attended the injured and dying.

Wasn't the 1981 crush rather different?

Not really 'cept for great good luck that day, the Spurs fans at the Leppings Lane End weren't killed the way the Liverpool fans were in 87. Checkout youtube footage of the 81 semi-final vs Wolves. 38 fans were injured, none fatally thank God

Never been so scared at a match in my life. At least in a ruck you get a chance to fight back.

Dukinfield is SO getting what's coming to him!!

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/28/2017 at 12:23 PM, Punkape said:

that's 4 Policemen a Solicitor and a Football Club Secretary.

Is that another film with Hugh Grant in it?