CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hillsborough cunts charged

Earl of Punkape

Oh dear.......The Plod have allegedly been telling porkies....

Mr Duckenfield faces manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 men, women and children.

Sir Norman faces four charges of misconduct in a public office relating to alleged lies he told in the aftermath about the culpability of fans

Graham Mackrell, former Sheffield Wednesday Club Secretary, will be accused of breaching Health and Safety and Safety at Sports Ground legislation

Peter Metcalf, who was a solicitor acting for SYP, is charged with perverting the course of Justice, relating to changes to witness statements

Former Ch Supt Donald Denton is accused of perverting the course of justice

Former Det Ch Insp Alan Foster is charged with perverting the course of justice

So that's 4 Policemen a Solicitor and a Football Club Secretary.

51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear.......The Plod have allegedly been telling porkies....

Mr Duckenfield faces manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 men, women and children.

Sir Norman faces four charges of misconduct in a public office relating to alleged lies he told in the aftermath about the culpability of fans

Graham Mackrell, former Sheffield Wednesday Club Secretary, will be accused of breaching Health and Safety and Safety at Sports Ground legislation

Peter Metcalf, who was a solicitor acting for SYP, is charged with perverting the course of Justice, relating to changes to witness statements

Former Ch Supt Donald Denton is accused of perverting the course of justice

Former Det Ch Insp Alan Foster is charged with perverting the course of justice

So that's 4 Policemen a Solicitor and a Football Club Secretary.

It was clear Duckenfield had agreed to carry the can on this debacle. A total of 6 people. Just several thousand ticketless thugs to go then.

Cue Andy Burnham and another fucking homily.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Another excellent nom which we can all discuss in great depth.

Note to Noakes:  Fuck off you commie cunt

Problem you have here is I don't give a flying fuck about Liverpool or football, so stick your anti-freeze poisoned wine up your stinking rectum and fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
48 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I personally hope they're all found not guilty.....it would annoy all the thieving drunken scousers who attended the game.

At first I thought you had last come out with a great nom. Then you had to come out with this.

What a vile, twisted, shirt lifting, vicar sucking, shit stabbing twat you are. Just because you have hair round your mouth  doesn't mean you should talk like a cunt.

In the 70s and 80s, all sports, music and any events in between there would be a drink culture, there still is in some cases, yet no legal blame whatsoever has been placed on any drunken fans.

Furthermore, for your tiny mind, there are always going to be ticketless fans of every sport turn up, apart from Golf because that's for queers like you, and it's the Police and the stewards job to keep them out.

At no point ever, has it been blamed legally on ticketless fans. It is solely SYPs own doing having very few staff to deal with the size of the crowds and openening the now infamous Leppings Lane gates.

At the time, Liverppol certainly and Forest were two of the biggest teams at the time, yet they ignored the warnings a few years before at the game between Spurs and Wolves, 1981 if memory serves correct.

As for never walking alone Spunkers, go to Lime St and say.it, then You'll never walk again.

12 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

At first I thought you had last come out with a great nom. Then you had to come out with this.

What a vile, twisted, shirt lifting, vicar sucking, shit stabbing twat you are. Just because you have hair round your mouth  doesn't mean you should talk like a cunt.

In the 70s and 80s, all sports, music and any events in between there would be a drink culture, there still is in some cases, yet no legal blame whatsoever has been placed on any drunken fans.

Furthermore, for your tiny mind, there are always going to be ticketless fans of every sport turn up, apart from Golf because that's for queers like you, and it's the Police and the stewards job to keep them out.

At no point ever, has it been blamed legally on ticketless fans. It is solely SYPs own doing having very few staff to deal with the size of the crowds and openening the now infamous Leppings Lane gates.

At the time, Liverppol certainly and Forest were two of the biggest teams at the time, yet they ignored the warnings a few years before at the game between Spurs and Wolves, 1981 if memory serves correct.

As for never walking alone Spunkers, go to Lime St and say.it, then You'll never walk again.

Yep Spurs vs Wolves in the Cup Semi-Final.

I was there and it was fucking scary. You Tube any footage of that match and there's Spurs fans (thankfully) being allowed onto the side of the pitch, otherwise it would have been carnage that day instead of 8 years later. As it was 38 fans were 'only' injured, none seriously.

Guest Mingeeta
10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yep Spurs vs Wolves in the Cup Semi-Final.

I was there and it was fucking scary. You Tube any footage of that match and there's Spurs fans (thankfully) being allowed onto the side of the pitch, otherwise it would have been carnage that day instead of 8 years later. As it was 38 fans were 'only' injured, none seriously.

SYP have a lot to answer for, my sisters best friend at the time lost her brother David Thomas at Hillsborough, he never even got to see his niece be born, to which he couldn't wait to see.

His dad died before the inquest findings were revealed. Knob jockeys like Punkgape think it's funny, but don't expect much else from a prick who still grieves Ian Brady.

To be honest the only wankers who are truly guilty is the fully grown adults who decided to act like savages just because a gate was opened. Never understood the rabid fandom of football and I'm a fucking Geordie. Bollocks game for twats and wankers who are easily amused.

14 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

It's this kind of classic baiting and trolling that punkers is allowed to get away with on a constant basis. Always a puerile attempt to get others frothing at the mouth, step over the line of decency, something he's above censure for, and get themselves banned. Our twatish mods do absolutely fuck all about this because he's either one of their hilarious characters or they must enjoy seeing him cunted to oblivion for being a Walter Mitty, crazy golf playing male prostitute who's smoked more cock than Ian Rush tapped in goals from the six yard box. 

Guest Mingeeta
24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be honest the only wankers who are truly guilty is the fully grown adults who decided to act like savages just because a gate was opened. Never understood the rabid fandom of football and I'm a fucking Geordie. Bollocks game for twats and wankers who are easily amused.

I agree with you on that RK, problem is, even events like Black Friday, soon as doors open, there's a crushing and pushing, things are hyped to the hilt, then boom, once the panic starts, the organisers are clueless how to react.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm just fed up with every fucking thread degenerating into anti gay bullshit four Or five posts in. 

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's this kind of classic baiting and trolling that punkers is allowed to get away with on a constant basis. Always a puerile attempt to get others frothing at the mouth, step over the line of decency, something he's above censure for, and get themselves banned. Our twatish mods do absolutely fuck all about this because he's either one of their hilarious characters or they must enjoy seeing him cunted to oblivion for being a Walter Mitty, crazy golf playing male prostitute who's smoked more cock than Ian Rush tapped in goals from the six yard box. 

If one responds in kind to all the gay, aids, Nigerian etc.. references, then that perpetuates the problem. Plenty here don't engage it, so don't have an issue with it. When I've had enough of it, he goes in the cooler.

Just now, Mingeeta said:

I agree with you on that RK, problem is, even events like Black Friday, soon as doors open, there's a crushing and pushing, things are hyped to the hilt, then boom, once the panic starts, the organisers are clueless how to react.

Cunts who are willing to act in such a way over the promise of a discount on goods or running onto a football pitch (for whatever fucking reason) deserve to be trampled.

Black Friday always pisses me off, it shouldn't be allowed, but it's hard to feel any sympathy towards the greedy cunts who get involved in such degrading shite.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Roadkill said:

Cunts who are willing to act in such a way over the promise of a discount on goods or running onto a football pitch (for whatever fucking reason) deserve to be trampled.

Black Friday always pisses me off, it shouldn't be allowed, but it's hard to feel any sympathy towards the greedy cunts who get involved in such degrading shite.

The ones who act that way certainly do, the difference with Hillsborough is the fact that most of the victims were already in there, in the place they chose to be. Only when the gates opened, people at the front were crushed, and ones in the middle trampled on. Before that, everyone was safe. Black Friday is a free for all, there is no one already in whatever store takes part, doors open and they push and shove together. 

The documentary on Hillsborough which was made after the inquest findings, followed what was.the best timeline they had of each of the dead, and clearly showed, the ones who perished were already in the ground.

14 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

The ones who act that way certainly do, the difference with Hillsborough is the fact that most of the victims were already in there, in the place they chose to be. Only when the gates opened, people at the front were crushed, and ones in the middle trampled on. Before that, everyone was safe. Black Friday is a free for all, there is no one already in whatever store takes part, doors open and they push and shove together. 

The documentary on Hillsborough which was made after the inquest findings, followed what was.the best timeline they had of each of the dead, and clearly showed, the ones who perished were already in the ground.

You're wasting pixels Mingey

Thirty odd years on and you still can't educate pork

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

I don't question the incontrovertible fact the plod fucked up and the government assisted by the Murdoch press smeared innocent people to suit their cover-up narrative. What I question is the fact the people who turned up ticketless were the catalyst for the whole chain of erroneous events; the last inquiry obfuscated this fact. 

The whole culture around English football thugs hasn't changed. Many firms are already coalescing and sharpening their tools ready for an orgy of violence at the 2018 World cup in Russia. 28 years later not much has moved on in the tribal attitude that prevails in fucking football.

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't question the incontrovertible fact the plod fucked up and the government assisted by the Murdoch press smeared innocent people to suit their cover-up narrative. What I question is the fact the people who turned up ticketless were the catalyst for the whole chain of erroneous events; the last inquiry obfuscated this fact. 

The whole culture around English football thugs hasn't changed. Many firms are already coalescing and sharpening their tools ready for an orgy of violence at the 2018 World cup in Russia. 28 years later not much has moved on in the tribal attitude that prevails in fucking football.

Good. I hope they do start fighting. Because the Russians won't fuck around. Those gulags aren't nice 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

It was clear Duckenfield had agreed to carry the can on this debacle. A total of 6 people. Just several thousand ticketless thugs to go then.

Cue Andy Burnham and another fucking homily.

I still don't get why no fucker is allowed to accuse thousands of "fans" who turned up knowing they were unlikely to get in, didn't disperse when it was obvious they were going nowhere, cause a crush which lead to stupid decisions but can blame every fucker else

The "fans" do have part responsibility, anyone who says otherwise is a stupid fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

If they didn't think "yeay free footie CHARGE!!!" then it would not have happened, gates opening or not.

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The russian shit is really going to hit the fan, I (almost) pity any stupid cunt who is going to Russia and think they're going to see a nice game of footie.  Their "fans" are purely out for a fight, nothing else, and they'll fight hard and dirty. 

They admire the british football fan because of the reputation for hooliganism and they see us as their ultimate enemy in the competition.  Whoever else is there, it's regarded as Brits vs Ruskies.

The russian police will do fuckall unless it suits them and then the brits will be teargassed, truncheoned and baton-rounded before being sent down.

Guest Mingeeta
40 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yeah I agree. I think that question on the tickets would no doubt be left out. Every event whether football, a concert or some other event, there will always be someone without a ticket, otherwise we wouldn't have to put up with touts. The reason I feel the subject is left out, is because there was not enough Police, hence why they thought, fuck it, and just opened the gates. Because they didn't have the staff on duty, they panicked and opened the gates, and the amount of ticketless fans rushed in.

I remember in the 80s I used to go to a club near me, about 20 mins from full time they would open the side gates. Now I'm not saying this is in anyway on the scale of Hillsborough, but the club in question used to open the paddock gates so people could watch the end for free. People used to queue all game for it to happen. Not once did any stewards or Police look at what was going on, they just let them do what they wanted.

Luckily a few hundred people would not have made the difference, but it could have, and it was the same era as Hillsborough. 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good. I hope they do start fighting. Because the Russians won't fuck around. Those gulags aren't nice 

Exactly. The Ruskies are all crazy bastards and any cunt stupid enough to cause a fuss over kicking a ball around deserves a good shanking. Let them fight and trim a bit of the useless fat from both societies.