CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death by youtube

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He doesn't like likes Wiz. I got one off him a couple of weeks ago and he took it back 5 minutes later. He's a heartbreaking tease.

A right funny one too.  When he asked the difference between a petrol tanker and a prossie...he had no care about the punchline, he wanted to see if he could get some cunt banned! 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Can't you just get banned by saying one of two 'N' words. If you referred to somebody that visually appeared to resemble burnt sienna on the Dulux colour chart that also had a certain fondness for younger persons I understand you could possibly commit a double whammy and expect about 4 weeks, unless your name is Punkape.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can't you just get banned by saying one of two 'N' words. If you referred to somebody that visually appeared to resemble burnt sienna on the Dulux colour chart that also had a certain fondness for younger persons I understand you could possibly commit a double whammy and expect about 4 weeks, unless your name is Punkape.

Try the word Twat. It's the latest in highly offensive words. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Give them to Eric. He'll probably mow your lawn for you

AS long as it's on the record that I acknowledge a true mastery of cunting when I see it.  

I can spare Eric the effort, the lawn is sports turf.  It looks real, but it never needs a cutting.  

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

AS long as it's on the record that I acknowledge a true mastery of cunting when I see it.  

I can spare Eric the effort, the lawn is sports turf.  It looks real, but it never needs a cutting.  

Now you're showing off with your fancy 'sports turf' Wiz, I've just got old fashioned 'activity concrete'.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now you're showing off with your fancy 'sports turf' Wiz, I've just got old fashioned 'activity concrete'.

Fuck off Pen!  You posted the exact same moment I did, but it was your drivel that made it into the thread!  

@Eric Cuntman  The wife likes some green year round.  It's also humourous watching the cunty fucking neighbours attempting to one up my perfectly manicured and kept lawn.  The old fucking bastard a few down and across collapsed in the heat last year fidgeting about trying to clip every blade the same length.  We decided we should call for medical help when large birds of prey began pecking at his eyes!  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off Pen!  You posted the exact same moment I did, but it was your drivel that made it into the thread!  

@Eric Cuntman  The wife likes some green year round.  It's also humourous watching the cunty fucking neighbours attempting to one up my perfectly manicured and kept lawn.  The old fucking bastard a few down and across collapsed in the heat last year fidgeting about trying to clip every blade the same length.  We decided we should call for medical help when large birds of prey began pecking at his eyes!  

Well, I learn something everyday. I knew she took smack, but smoking weed? Blow me. Times must be tough. 

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

And they say neighbours don't care about each other any more. The silly old cunt should've got himself a goat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And they say neighbours don't care about each other any more. The silly old cunt should've got himself a goat.

It was my lovely wife's decision to call.  I would have let the old cunt die, he's a fucking prick!  

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I think that this sign might stop machine gun bullets hitting the two cunts behind it.

large_lie.JPG.0e94240e0d676660cee8ebe2d1

Is he Manic?

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I think that this sign might stop machine gun bullets hitting the two cunts behind it.

large_lie.JPG.0e94240e0d676660cee8ebe2d1

Blimey, has Janet Streetpreacher been converted?