CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robber dies after being restrained.

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

An armed robber died after being restrained by a passer by. Good on the passer by, a man of courage and integrity. The wannabe rapper and all round diamond geezer will no doubt be sorely missed by both his kids and both their mothers. The Child Benefit Agency probably never got a penny off him. As we speak, his mates will be compiling shopping lists for the looting that attends every memorial protest. Baseball bats seem to be the new weapon of choice, what is wrong with cricket bats in this cricket playing nation. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

Sports shops in Manchester sold 3,628 baseball bats to our sport loving youth. Oh, and one baseball.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd wager that "the restrainer" got nicked and charged with manslaughter. 

As the police took 30 minutes to turn up, it looks like we are on our own now. The lazy plod cunts will be too busy on diversity courses.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

As the police took 30 minutes to turn up, it looks like we are on our own now. The lazy plod cunts will be too busy on diversity courses.

The very last person I'd call if ever I found myself in any bother, would be Mr plod. They're fucking hopeless. 

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

An armed robber died after being restrained by a passer by. Good on the passer by, a man of courage and integrity. The wannabe rapper and all round diamond geezer will no doubt be sorely missed by both his kids and both their mothers. The Child Benefit Agency probably never got a penny off him. As we speak, his mates will be compiling shopping lists for the looting that attends every memorial protest. Baseball bats seem to be the new weapon of choice, what is wrong with cricket bats in this cricket playing nation. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

Sports shops in Manchester sold 3,628 baseball bats to our sport loving youth. Oh, and one baseball.

Are all these fucking Cunts 'rappers'? If we remove one of the letter 'Ps' we're probably nearer to reality.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are all these fucking Cunts 'rappers'? If we remove one of the letter 'Ps' we're probably nearer to reality.

Solja

Promising footballer

Wouldn't harm a fly.

Devoted father.

Guest Bill Stickers

This is such a fantastic event for all you perpetually outraged right wing doomsayers to jerk off to.

So far, within less than 10 posts, you've used this event as a platform to trot out the same cliched platitudes about;

- police cuts

- benefits

- black stereotypes

- hip hop culture 

- political correctness 

- the youth of today

Why not somehow work in homosexuality, Islam, inflation, transgenderism, the price of petrol, new labour, text speak and the frequency of bin collections whilst you're at it?

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is such a fantastic event for all you perpetually outraged right wing doomsayers to jerk off to.

So far, within less than 10 posts, you've used this event as a platform to trot out the same cliched platitudes about;

- police cuts

- benefits

- black stereotypes

- hip hop culture 

- political correctness 

- the youth of today

Why not somehow work in homosexuality, Islam, inflation, transgenderism, the price of petrol, new labour, text speak and the frequency of bin collections whilst you're at it?

Why don't You? The stage is yours. Who knows, you may even earn yourself a few Brownie Points along the way.  Go on Willy, give it a go. 

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Loveable rogue. Loving son. Loss to the community.

He would have wanted to die this way. A real trooper 'till the end. 

18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

- police cuts

- benefits

- black stereotypes

- hip hop culture 

- political correctness 

- the youth of today

Sorry Bill. We shall try and redress the balance by joining a drum & bass/ urban graffiti workshop and later, start a protest riot in support of our fallen brother. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

As you know, we shoot burglars around these parts.

I wouldn't worry about having to dust off your spud gun from your potato peeling army days, though. I imagine any intruder brave enough to enter your hovel would be immediately rendered unconscious by the overwhelming stench of ferret shit and congealed bisto.

• Like 2

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

- police cuts

- benefits

- black stereotypes

- hip hop culture 

- political correctness 

- the youth of today

I never mentioned black stereotypes. I was as astounded as anyone  to find out that a criminal, feckless, waste of space, unemployable armed robber was of a non Anglo-Saxon background.

This is you all over, Bill. Jumping to conclusions, second guessing and misinterpreting other people's posts in order to cast them in a bad light. To me, it shows a lack of original thought, something you and Decimus can not be accused of being short of. No wonder nobody likes you. I heard your family used to tie raw meat around your neck so their eight Dobermans would play with you.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Why don't You? The stage is yours. Who knows, you may even earn yourself a few Brownie Points along the way.  Go on Willy, give it a go. 

Bite.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry Bill. We shall try and redress the balance by joining a drum & bass/ urban graffiti workshop and later, start a protest riot in support of our fallen brother. 

Bite.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I never mentioned black stereotypes. I was as astounded as anyone  to find out that a criminal, feckless, waste of space, unemployable armed robber was of a non Anglo-Saxon background.

This is you all over, Bill. Jumping to conclusions, second guessing and misinterpreting other people's posts in order to cast them in a bad light. To me, it shows a lack of original thought, something you and Decimus can not be accused of being short of. No wonder nobody likes you. I heard your family used to tie raw meat around your neck so their eight Dobermans would play with you.

Strong bite. I've caught a whopper here. Can you help me reel him in Deccy baby?

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As you know, we shoot burglars around these parts.

I wouldn't worry about having to dust off your spud gun from your potato peeling army days, though. I imagine any intruder brave enough to enter your hovel would be immediately rendered unconscious by the overwhelming stench of ferret shit and congealed bisto.

I trust that you select those parts with dexterity. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

You had no reason too. We all know that the cunt was noir and of ethnic origin. A coloured cousin, if you will. 

He was a cunt,I've no doubt his family are cunts,and his friends too.I've shed a few tears over this.....fucking nearly pissed myself laughing too.Couldn't give a shiny shite if he was black,pink or green just as long as the cunt no longer walks our streets,fucking good riddance to bad shit.Ps Was he left handed?,I could do with a new 9 iron

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Reported for potentially libellous conjecture. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Oh and if any fucking leftie do gooder youghurt knitting cunts want to sympathise then they're cunts too

And if they don't want to sympathise, they are still cunts

Guest Manky
Just now, Bubba C said:

Reported for potentially libellous conjecture. 

I think the word 'probably' drives a Challenger 2 tank through your embryonic claims company's case.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
29 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bite.

Bite.

Strong bite. I've caught a whopper here. Can you help me reel him in Deccy baby?

Yes come on Dex. Willy has worn his wrists out dangling his little maggot around to get all these bites.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yes come on Dex. Willy has worn his wrists out dangling his little maggot around to get all these bites.

Bite.

50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bite.

Bite.

Amazing how you manage to turn being made to look like a cissy wanker into a personal victory. A triumph of delusion over reality. I bet you've got a pointy hat that makes you feel like Loki out of the Avengers films.