CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt TV stations that interrupt end credits of films

camberwell gypsy

Just watched The Hangover for the first time on ITV2, and as the end credits start, all the photos taken of the debauchery that went on in Vegas are shown. "Watch the photos during the end credits, they're a fucking scream" said my friend earlier today. So the end credits start to roll and what happens? A load of sweets hit the screen blocking the photos and then the screen shrinks into the corner while the rest is taken up by an advert for some shit called Love Island.  The music is drowned out by the loud cunt wanking on about the cunts appearing on this piece of chavvy shit. This isn't the only time it happened. It now happens literally after every film and programme. It's fucking annoying. So fucking annoying it makes my shit hang sideways. And that is fucking annoying 

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watched The Hangover for the first time on ITV2, and as the end credits start, all the photos taken of the debauchery that went on in Vegas are shown. "Watch the photos during the end credits, they're a fucking scream" said my friend earlier today. So the end credits start to roll and what happens? A load of sweets hit the screen blocking the photos and then the screen shrinks into the corner while the rest is taken up by an advert for some shit called Love Island.  The music is drowned out by the loud cunt wanking on about the cunts appearing on this piece of chavvy shit. This isn't the only time it happened. It now happens literally after every film and programme. It's fucking annoying. So fucking annoying it makes my shit hang sideways. And that is fucking annoying 

They also spend more time showing recaps of the previous section, so you get 20 minutes actual content in a one hour show.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyone who watches love island should be disembowelled with a rusty, dogshit covered lawnmower blade.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

Excellent work, Gyppo. This fuckwittery chaps my arse!  You could see a face who you'd like to give a name, and the moment the film ends, ads begin, or some pile of shit about an upcoming episode of an "Original Series" starts!  Fuck off!!!  Cunts for the chipper, I say!

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Excellent work, Gyppo. This fuckwittery chaps my arse!  You could see a face who you'd like to give a name, and the moment the film ends, ads begin, or some pile of shit about an upcoming episode of an "Original Series" starts!  Fuck off!!!  Cunts for the chipper, I say!

I rarely bother with the credits for this reason exactly, besides, I'm an impatient cunt and tend to pause the film and look on IMDB to see who the actor I recognised actually is, and what else I've seen them in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I rarely bother with the credits for this reason exactly, besides, I'm an impatient cunt and tend to pause the film and look on IMDB to see who the actor I recognised actually is, and what else I've seen them in.

Only problem with that is sometimes the actor in question goes uncredited, or isn't who you thought and you miss them entirely. Another unmistakable act of cuntishness is when the end credits travel past at Millenium Falcon like speed and you get buggered if you aren't a master of speed reading. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I never watch the end credits after watching a film, its a bit like reading the menu after you've eaten your meal.

Sometimes, you want your servers name for stalking purposes.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Sometimes when I'm feeling a little low, I cheer myself up by thinking about others who's lot in life is far worse than mine.

People who watch the closing credits of films are certainly amongst them. Thanks for cheering me up you poor, tragic souls.

More and more films these days seem to have "Easter Eggs" during and/or after the credits, for some reason that escapes me. Those Marvel cunts are particularly bad for this.

Should you be unfortunate enough to be dragged to an actual cinema you can't even get out at the end of the film, because all the fucking saddos sit there waiting through 10 minutes of credits to see if Deadpool has a wank. 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

IMDB's an absolute cunt. Having found out the name of the actress (and it's invariably an actress with me, of varying degrees of hotness) I then spend the next few minutes doing an image search for said actress naked, and then hit Mr Skin for a compilation of their best video moments, By that time I've no idea what the fuck is going on in the film I was supposedly watching, and Mrs Baws gets suspicious because my laptop is perched at a rather jaunty angle.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

More and more films these days seem to have "Easter Eggs" during and/or after the credits, for some reason that escapes me. Those Marvel cunts are particularly bad for this.

Should you be unfortunate enough to be dragged to an actual cinema you can't even get out at the end of the film, because all the fucking saddos sit there waiting through 10 minutes of credits to see if Deadpool has a wank. 

If I were Deadpool, I would chop off my hand and wait until the regeneration had reached the 'Jeremy Beadle' phase, then have a wank, and photograph it.