CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Trust facist LGBT cunts

Earl of Punkape

Dozens of unpaid guides at the National Trust have quit or refused to work following the diktat to wear LGBT badges to mark 50 years since the decriminalisation of homosexuality.and buggery.

At least 75 volunteers at Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk are said to be in revolt over the order, which requires them either to wear the rainbow ID badges or be relegated to backroom jobs.Other volunteers felt they would be identified as sodomites or celebrants of buggery or strapadickomy.

Trust managers have now backed down over the issue and have decided to bend over instead !

lol.

Fuck off cunts.

Guest Mingeeta

So they should back down. If the sausage jockeys and the rugmunchers want to wear their rainbows, fine, but why should all straight people have to have all the queer shit rammed down their throats.

By the way Spunkers, are you wearing your rainbow with pride?

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

So they should back down. If the sausage jockeys and the rugmunchers want to wear their rainbows, fine, but why should all straight people have to have all the queer shit rammed down their throats.

By the way Spunkers, are you wearing your rainbow with pride?

Have you just returned from you trip to Canal St ?

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Dozens of unpaid guides at the National Trust have quit or refused to work following the diktat to wear LGBT badges to mark 50 years since the decriminalisation of homosexuality.and buggery.

At least 75 volunteers at Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk are said to be in revolt over the order, which requires them either to wear the rainbow ID badges or be relegated to backroom jobs.Other volunteers felt they would be identified as sodomites or celebrants of buggery or strapadickomy.

Trust managers have now backed down over the issue and have decided to bend over instead !

lol.

Fuck off cunts.

I actually agree with you here punky. Freedom of choice surely. I've got no problem with sausagers or carpet munchers or even confused hermaphrodites. You're still a poof thought and one that can't spell.

Guest Snatch

More liberal bollocks. Fuck off with the PC bullshit once and for all. It's about time these cunts realise that not everyone wants to show support for these causes and not everyone wants to be a poof.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not everyone in Brighton is bent-ask alf. I'd love to see you dead, however. 

That's because people like you can't get into a decent golf club and when I point this out to you......you want to shoot the messenger when in essence you should be looking at shooting yourself.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That's because people like you can't get into a decent golf club and when I point this out to you......you want to shoot the messenger when in essence you should be looking at shooting yourself.

lol.

Fuck off.

How's Norfolk Mr D?

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Same same, golf, aids, bollocks. Time to change punkers, I know you can. 

Some cunt thought this was a good idea because the previous owner was a cock smoker.If these fucking wooftahs want to be treated the same as normal people then take the chip off your fucking shoulder,mould it into the shape of a butt plug,insert and shut the fuck up!

Bent cunts

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

Look out of your shanty-town male bordello window...

Whats with the drink bleach avatar.

Bleach won't get the smell of Nigerian sperm off your breath.

Guest Alfie Noakes
42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Look out of your shanty-town male bordello window...

I looked out of the window and I saw you, here is what I saw.

large.george-montague-the-oldest-gay-in-the-village-at-brighton-pride-2012-H87APJ.jpg.fca4ecff4149c7cc100ff44c8886aa34.jpg

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Some cunt thought this was a good idea because the previous owner was a cock smoker.If these fucking wooftahs want to be treated the same as normal people then take the chip off your fucking shoulder,mould it into the shape of a butt plug,insert and shut the fuck up!

Bent cunts

It must be a real conflict of interest when you clock-in at the factory which makes the badges.

Just now, Wolfie said:

It must be a real conflict of interest when you clock-in at the factory which makes the badges.

Are you wearing yours with pride Wolfie? Bet you can't wait to grow old enough to go into one of their care homes,a daily bed bath reach around before tea.

I fucking hate poofs

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Are you wearing yours with pride Wolfie? Bet you can't wait to grow old enough to go into one of their care homes,a daily bed bath reach around before tea.

I fucking hate poofs

I have no problem whatsoever with poofs. While I can't understand why some men don't fancy women, there are far too many people on this small planet, and surely more gays help reduce population growth, as well as pollution, war, famine et al. There's less competition for women, too. Surely you must agree – particularly as you come across as someone who has a consistent wank-sex ratio of around 365-1 and could do with all the help available to him.

Guest Manky

It would be extremely hypocritical of me to wear the rainbow flag thing due to my hatred of all things abnormal, i.e. faggots, dykes, trannys, gender fluid freaks and all their fellow travellers.

To show I am fair though, I will suggest Punkape wears 2 of them

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have no problem whatsoever with poofs. 

Neither have I,just as long as they just get on with whatever the fuck they do without bleeding heart bollocks about how they feel the need to be heard and accepted for what they are.Fuck off with your hidden agenda and stop ramming it down our throats(No pun intended)....although I can just hear one of the mincey cunts saying "oooh you wished boyfriend"

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're another one who wouldn't get into my golf club.

You stupid wanker.

I wouldn't ever, and I mean ever, want to join a bumfest of rampant shirt lifters.