CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People on Facebook who like their own postings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Especially the fucking baby pictures. Nobody's interested in your snot drenched fucking crack addicted benefits voucher, it's only 6 months old and it's already wearing a track suit, surrounded by diamond white cans and let's face it, you already fucked up it's future when you named it Callum or Tyler or whatever other fucking stupid council estate name you gave it. Fucking kill yourself before you pollute the world with any more of them, fat fucking tattooed illiterate chav slag.

Really Eric, one of these days, you simply must learn to post what you mean.  No need to gloss it over for us, we can withstand crude language!  

@The Lady Penelope  Thanks for yet another nom of such yawn worthiness.  Please fuck right off!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Really Eric, one of these days, you simply must learn to post what you mean.  No need to gloss it over for us, we can withstand crude language!  

@The Lady Penelope  Thanks for yet another nom of such yawn worthiness.  Please fuck right off!  

Wait until you hear the speech I'm giving at the Afro Carribbean LGBT Islamic Feminist Tolerance Forum at next years Labour Party conference. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wait until you hear the speech I'm giving at the Afro Carribbean LGBT Islamic Feminist Tolerance Forum at next years Labour Party conference. 

For those cunts, just remember, a spoonful of arsenic helps the medicine go down1  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm planning on raising the roof, if I can find a long enough bit of det-cord anyway

Will you stream it live?  I don't want to sound untrusting, but there is the issue of getaway time and advance warning.  You understand...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Be thankful that FaecesBook still has a Like button and they've not replaced it with a fucking stupid 'React' button.

"LadyP has reacted to your post"

Good, is it anaphylactic.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Thank you for your yawn worthy reply .. now please drink a glass of strong sulphuric acid.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Thank you for your yawn worthy reply .. now please drink a glass of strong sulphuric acid.

Lady(boys) first, you tedious cunt!