CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wasteful People

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Lady Penelope

Stuck in the queue waiting to buy a ticket to Exeter the stupid **** at the front wants to got to Reading. Is told that she needs to change at Newton Abbot "What train would it be that I need to catch?" .. "the train to Paddington", "but I don't want to go to Paddington, I want to go to Reading!", "the train stops at Reading", "but you said it stops at Paddington, I want a train that goes to Reading!".

14 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Stuck in the queue waiting to buy a ticket to Exeter the stupid **** at the front wants to got to Reading. Is told that she needs to change at Newton Abbot "What train would it be that I need to catch?" .. "the train to Paddington", "but I don't want to go to Paddington, I want to go to Reading!", "the train stops at Reading", "but you said it stops at Paddington, I want a train that goes to Reading!".

Fuck off you boring bellend.

lol.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Just push the cunt on the tracks, Pen. You're old so you can just say it was a senior moment and you thought she was a Jerry.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

An interesting tale, to be sure. Could you get off when it's doing 90mph? 

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2017 at 10:58 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Ever since Saab went down hill due to GM's meddling I moved over to Audi. Last year I had a Merc E class - lovely car with the smoothest 9 speed auto I've experienced, also I was seduced by the 3 pointed badge but it's an old man's car and it wasn't really me. After some badgering with my firms CFO I very recently took delivery of a S5 Sportback Quattro and I love it!

Have you fucked anyone in the back of it yet?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Have you fucked anyone in the back of it yet?

Investigative journalism at its finest.  Always asking the tough questions, right Wolfie?  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Investigative journalism at its finest.  Always asking the tough questions, right Wolfie?  

I was going to edit that for being unnecessarily rude, but it's too late as you've responded. I wish I didn't fancy her. Roops, for want of a better phrase, makes my bits want to relive their youth. This is the best way, under the influence of beer, I can put it.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was going to edit that for being unnecessarily rude, but it's too late as you've responded. I wish I didn't fancy her. Roops, for want of a better phrase, makes my bits want to relive their youth. This is the best way, under the influence of beer, I can put it.

Fuck me wolfie, a few more pints and you might be eyeing up rick for a spooning! Luckily for you both, he's rarely home what with those hard rocking wild gigs and sorting coke of a £1000 an hour whores nipples at the after party

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The way she can castrate certain cunts round here just with words does, on occasion, give the 'orn, as well!