CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women with hairy armpits

Earl of Punkape

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Usually the preserve of East European athletics field eventers, Greenham Common wimmin and 4th world agrarian peasantry, the female unshaven armpit is a revolting spectacle.and should be outlawed by UN.

lol.

Fuck off.

I think you should be more worried about the ones with hairy chins

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Usually the preserve of East European athletics field eventers, Greenham Common wimmin and 4th world agrarian peasantry, the female unshaven armpit is a revolting spectacle.and should be outlawed by UN.

lol.

Fuck off.

Since you're a devout homosexual, I can't understand why any aspect of a woman's appearance is of concern to you. If you're hoping that this nomination will somehow make you appear less gay, then you're very much mistaken.

Fucking poof.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Look people he has a point. No hairy growlers from Clit downwards. I had a run in.......

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

Since you're a devout homosexual, I can't understand why any aspect of a woman's appearance is of concern to you. If you're hoping that this nomination will somehow make you appear less gay, then you're very much mistaken.

Fucking poof.

lol.

Fuck off.

I'll bet you have a Nigerian boyfriend to stir your glue pot for the model helicopters.

lol.

Peasant.

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fucking poof.

lol.

Fuck off.

Reported for derailing the thread.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported for derailing the thread.

Reported for reporting a relevant comment .. the singer Nena of 99 Red Balloons fame has got hairy armpits.

Not that you would know as you are not interested in women. 1452888633T0bc94-i.jpg

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You presence doesn't work here.

Well, well, did the bucket you were sitting on topple onto the floor scattering diseased fecal and saliva based viruses all over your fake vinyl flooring. Tut.tut tut.

Guest Paul skinback
3 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Well, well, did the bucket you were sitting on topple onto the floor scattering diseased fecal and saliva based viruses all over your fake vinyl flooring. Tut.tut tut.

if you was sitting on a bucket, the bucket would already be upside down and on the floor, are your needs special?

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
16 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Cunt said:

Reported for reporting a relevant comment .. the singer Nena of 99 Red Balloons fame has got hairy armpits.

Not that you would know as you are not interested in women. 1452888633T0bc94-i.jpg

Ugly bitch even looking back. Bit like Blonde. Toni Basil. 

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
4 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

if you was sitting on a bucket, the bucket would already be upside down and on the floor, are your needs special?

"If you was"  listen to me you useless retard. Press your tongue against your front teeth (assuming you have any) and say I am a spastic.