CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I need to seek absolution.

I've tried to be a good student over the years, my plagiarism runs so deep and authentically that many members now believe that the Walnut Head video was mine.

However, I currently find myself at Elveden Centre Parcs like some sort of suburban lowlife. There are four other couples and a total of 15 kids. The tiny lodge stinks of vomit, shitty nappies, two day old Tesco Chardonnay and the synchronised menstrual cycles of five heavily medicated housewives. 

Besides killing them all and myself, I just don't know what to do. Suggestions?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I was going to explain myself, then I remembered estate agents should only speak when spoken to. You forget your lowly station. 

You were going to explain yourself,  then remembered that there exists no plausible explanation. You are guilty as fuck. As guilty as a cunt, sitting beside a toilet, face covered in shite, turd in pan with a bite taken out of it. 

Guilty!

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Eric do you think the board will ever witness a Stickers/Cuntman hearty debate where you're not shat out the other end in total humiliation?

Good morning. 

I am biased, but I'm going to say absolutely not. 

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You were going to explain yourself,  then remembered that there exists no plausible explanation. You are guilty as fuck. As guilty as a cunt, sitting beside a toilet, face covered in shite, turd in pan with a bite taken out of it. 

Guilty!

I think you've exhausted this line of enquiry, Quince. What might appear mildly amusing on a Saturday evening, usually loses its momentum come Sunday morning.

Move on.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you've exhausted this line of enquiry, Quince. What might appear mildly amusing on a Saturday evening, usually loses its momentum come Sunday morning.

Move on.  

Though your tone is a trifle scolding and nasal, you might be right. There's little point giving stickers this sort of shit, despite his certain guilt. Stickers, your knight in shining armour has intervened. I'm not sure what's going on here but it stinks. 

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

Move on.  

if we were Vietnam vets Fran, I reckon you'd be a slick and I'd be the joker covering your arse

The pastrami in our local Aldi looks incredible value but fuck knows where it's from

58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stickers, your knight in shining armour has intervened. I'm not sure what's going on here but it stinks. 

Frank is married to a Filipino with a dubious D.O.B. on her passport, and Bill enjoys Asian sojourns that take him far off the beaten track and away from the law.

Join the fucking dots together, Columbo, and do something about it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've tried to be a good student over the years, my plagiarism runs so deep and authentically that many members now believe that the Walnut Head video was mine.

However, I currently find myself at Elveden Centre Parcs like some sort of suburban lowlife. There are four other couples and a total of 15 kids. The tiny lodge stinks of vomit, shitty nappies, two day old Tesco Chardonnay and the synchronised menstrual cycles of five heavily medicated housewives. 

If I may interject, I would look no further than killing the pack of fuckers stone dead. 

Im in shitty fucking London, on a shitty inter family visit, and seem to have spent the entire weekend pricking about on public transport , attending various shitty kids venues, and listening to friends kids piss and moan and fucking winge like the fucking little cunts they are.

Fuck this. I wish I was dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank is married to a Filipino with a dubious D.O.B. on her passport, and Bill enjoys Asian sojourns that take him far off the beaten track and away from the law.

Join the fucking dots together, Columbo, and do something about it.

Frank would have me drop the entire case. Are you saying there is a whitewash going on here? This aptly named Ming slut, what role does she play in this? 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Eric do you think the board will ever witness a Stickers/Cuntman hearty debate where you're not shat out the other end in total humiliation?

Good morning. 

It's not really possible to have a debate with a childish, contrary little troll, who at every juncture starts jumping up and down claiming victory and grabbing his dinkle with excitement. If I had taken the standpoint that the police etc' are doing a wonderful job in preventing terrorism, he would have opposed that too. And still have you sucking his cock in appreciation. 

34 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Frank would have me drop the entire case. Are you saying there is a whitewash going on here? This aptly named Ming slut, what role does she play in this? 

I'm not saying anything. All you need to know is that although women are notorious for lying about their age, Ming takes this to the next level. I suspect that dirty cunt Frank is fully aware of the facts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not saying anything. All you need to know is that although women are notorious for lying about their age, Ming takes this to the next level. I suspect that dirty cunt Frank is fully aware of the facts.

He told me Ming was dead. This case is a fucking shambles, I'm tempted to chuck it the fuck out.

You have made accusations, and now attempt to saunter off smirking, whistling fucking dixie, while poor Bill sits in the stocks covered with shite, honour blackened, the distinct perception of unsavoury misdeeds of the sexual variety, committed whilst in far Malay, floating about his person, possibly forever.

Bill, you've been wronged. Badly. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The biggest sex tourist on here bar none is Snatch. 

I'll be the judge of that.

State his crimes.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not really possible to have a debate with a childish, contrary little troll, who at every juncture starts jumping up and down claiming victory and grabbing his dinkle with excitement. If I had taken the standpoint that the police etc' are doing a wonderful job in preventing terrorism, he would have opposed that too. And still have you sucking his cock in appreciation. 

Show me evidence of your claim and you have won. It's really that simple. 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He told me Ming was dead. This case is a fucking shambles, I'm tempted to chuck it the fuck out.

He's talking shit. Taking into account the average life expectancy of a Filipino female, Ming can expect to live a further 60 years.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's talking shit. Taking into account the average life expectancy of a Filipino female, Ming can expect to live a further 60 years.

Don't divert attention to that ugly old raisin, you've besmirched stickers most heinously.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 hours ago, Decimus said:

When is your off peak megabus back to Norfolk Parkway? 

Lol 

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do you need to know, are you planning to meet him in the car park and soundly thrash him with a sock stuffed with white feathers?

Eric, by now you really should have a better assessment of the lay of the land.

Don't spar with your intellectual betters, the ones who give you an absolute fucking pasting every time. 

Stick to those on your level; the saps, the flids, the bottom feeders. Snatch, BDS and MC would be a good start. 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do you need to know, are you planning to meet him in the car park and soundly thrash him with a sock stuffed with white feathers?

Eric, after last night's episode, Bill has decided he'll no longer accept any direct correspondence from you.. he considers you a mute. If you've got anything sensible to say, address it to me and I'lll filter it accordingly.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric, after last night's episode, Bill has decided he'll no longer accept any direct correspondence from you.. he considers you a mute. If you've got anything sensible to say, address it to me and I'lll filter it accordingly.

Thank you Frank.

We may need some tough enforcement of this rule at first, on account of Eric being a total idiot unable to grasp the most simple of concepts, but over time I think he can be trained.

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Thank you Frank.

We may need some tough enforcement of this rule at first, on account of Eric being a total idiot unable to grasp the most simple of concepts, but over time I think he can be trained.

That's a good boy. Hold uncle franks' hand and everything will be ok. Slithering, two faced, grassing maggot.