CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ads that are cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Just now, ratcum said:

those two cunts are cunts. They bought all those trucks when there was no infrastructure in Bongo to service them. They were all broken within months and Lenny Henry had to and try to fix them. A complete farrago.

A Mondeo even

Those Ethiopians must have been delighted when Lenny and Dawn got out of the Winnebago and kindly showed them the perils of a 14 thousand calorie daily intake of chips and cake. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those Ethiopians must have been delighted when Lenny and Dawn got out of the Winnebago and kindly showed them the perils of a 14 thousand calorie daily intake of chips and cake. 

That one always made be chuckle. He must have been embarrassed to let the poor skinny cunts know his missus weighed more and ate more in a week than their whole mud hut village did in a year!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of these cunts, looks like bum buddy and self appointed saviour of the third world, pint sized bog trotting bono, has been on the tax dodge.

Incredible isn't it? The hundreds of millions that these cunts have accumulated and they're scrimping and dodging. That sanctimonious cunt Sting as well, fucking millions in the bank, luxury houses around the world, and those rain forest dwellers he claimed to care so much about are still sat half starving in a muddy puddle with an earthenware frisbee wedged in their bottom lip. Apparently Ewen McGregor gets paid for doing those Water-Aid campaigns as well. The hypocrisy is fucking stomach churning, none more so than than those cunts who go on the Chase or Tipping point and get all dewy eyed because they've just won 2 grand for their pet charity, shortly before skipping off with their 15 grand appearance fee. Utter cunts who have no interest in the charity and are doing it purely to raise their public profile and line their pockets. Ariana Grunt didn't do that Manchester concert because she cared, she did it to repair any potential damage to her fucking career. Fuck all of the sickening, PR driven, self obsessed wankers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Incredible isn't it? The hundreds of millions that these cunts have accumulated and they're scrimping and dodging. That sanctimonious cunt Sting as well, fucking millions in the bank, luxury houses around the world, and those rain forest dwellers he claimed to care so much about are still sat half starving in a muddy puddle with an earthenware frisbee wedged in their bottom lip. Apparently Ewen McGregor gets paid for doing those Water-Aid campaigns as well. The hypocrisy is fucking stomach churning, none more so than than those cunts who go on the Chase or Tipping point and get all dewy eyed because they've just won 2 grand for their pet charity, shortly before skipping off with their 15 grand appearance fee. Utter cunts who have no interest in the charity and are doing it purely to raise their public profile and line their pockets. Ariana Grunt didn't do that Manchester concert because she cared, she did it to repair any potential damage to her fucking career. Fuck all of the sickening, PR driven, self obsessed wankers.

Buy some lucky 'eather sir? 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he looks like an old woman who's had too much plastic surgery. 

Last time I was in Sherborne, Dorset I was in one of the little coffee shops and a rather strange looking bandy legged cunt carrying a guitar walked in. He had got what looked like the fur of a dead terrier dog perched on his head that was passing as wig. He looked very familiar but I just could not place him.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Last time I was in Sherborne, Dorset I was in one of the little coffee shops and a rather strange looking bandy legged cunt carrying a guitar walked in. He had got what looked like the fur of a dead terrier dog perched on his head that was passing as wig. He looked very familiar but I just could not place him.

Russell Bland 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A reflection?