CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Pervs

Guest Lady Penelope

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

So will eye, as it happens. Once I’ve dropped my daughter in Dursley (of all fucking places) me and Mrs Ape will be in Glaws. Perhaps wheel bump into each other.

Ha ha! Dirty dursley. I think it was voted the biggest dump in the shire but there must have been a lets-not-visit the forest rule. Have you ever been to cinderford, sorry cinerfud as the local trogs call it?

If can find the energy I'll be swimming, washing down breakfast with chlorine flavoured child's piss. Then I might take the kids to see the beautiful city centre, rats and dog turds and the diverse former eastern block inhabitants who now make up 50% of the population  

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck is all this about people?

It's a universally held truth that McDonald's fries are the superior chip of take away choice. BK doesn't come close, mainly due to the schoolboy error of not adding double the daily allowance of salt before serving.

Geography and subjectivity play their parts in the top podium placements of fast food fries, but it is a truth universally acknowledged that the worst chips ever can consistently be found at KFC. Fucking awful. 

PS has anyone done a Spud-U-Like joke for Bill yet?

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Geography and subjectivity play their parts in the top podium placements of fast food fries, but it is a truth universally acknowledged that the worst chips ever can consistently be found at KFC. Fucking awful. 

PS has anyone done a Spud-U-Like joke for Bill yet?

No, but should I ever go back on my promise to self and have a kid, I shall name it Spudulika.. coz it's exotique.