CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Special constable sacked

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

GMP have sacked a special constable for making homophobic comments on social media.

I don't know who to nom, the Chief for sacking the officer or the officer for making the comments?

Or me for creating the topic?

10 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

GMP have sacked a special constable for making homophobic comments on social media.

I don't know who to nom, the Chief for sacking the officer or the officer for making the comments?

Or me for creating the topic?

Probably best to cover all options

Kill the Chief, the Officer and then yourself.

You can't be too certain these days

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

He's special, to be certain.  You'd think that if you are going to hold public office, and slate bum bashers on social media, you'd create a pseudonym for that account to protect yourself.

He must die!  

Can we not spare a thought for poor old Manky on this,it's not nice that he'll be out of work especially at this time of year plus he' going to give back his police bike.How the fuck is the poor cunt going to feed the family?.Perhaps we should have a whip round.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Can we not spare a thought for poor old Manky on this,it's not nice that he'll be out of work especially at this time of year plus he' going to give back his police bike.How the fuck is the poor cunt going to feed the family?.Perhaps we should have a whip round.

Fear not, as I'm certain the catholic church, with Punkape's assistance, will see to the needs of Manky, and other's in the same unfortunate circumstances.  

The Specials are only a free pool of manpower for the police. Most have an ulterior motive, usually entry through the back door. Who would want to join an organisation that is more interested in box ticking for PC reasons than fighting crime.

My bike is mine. Not a police bike but one paid for with my own blood, sweat and tears.

Any fucker who gets shafted because of something they posted on social media deserves everything they get. Now fuck off you bunch of fucking arse wipes, I don't need your sympathy. Save it for some cunt who needs it, there are enough of them on here.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Neil said:

Specials don't get paid. They get to wear the uniform and be called a cunt because they love it.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Constable? He was alright. The Hay Wain is an alright painting if somewhat dull, twee and overly pastoral. Probably a passive-aggressive response to the industrial revolution; a bit to paint England as this beautifully rural, rustic and traditional existence miles away from any dark satanic mills. A good painter with a good eye, but hardly one to push the envelope. Sort of like Caravaggio a century and a half earlier, painting vast semi-fictitious vistas of an especially grandiose Venice for the benefit of rich Europeans doing their 'Grand Tour'. 

Anyway, Donald Trump? More like Donald Dump! Right boys?