CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor prisoners

Stubby Pecker

1 hour ago, Piston said:

Simply to avoid your cruel humiliation you ungrateful fuckwit. The reason is so similar to your capital punishment fallacy that I assumed you would see it immediately (when sober).

Rather than thank me you have opted to demonstrate that you have the reasoning ability of frog spawn and the syntactical skills of semen.

I'll explain if you ask nicely, since it's Christmas. It's not hard...

*sigh* One just can't get quality cunts these days...

I can imagine that you pictured this as your big moment, Mr. P. Bursting forth from the shadows champing at a pedant's bit. 

Far from being your "Battle Hymn of the Republic" heralded entry to the top table dining club, you've failed to even summon the most base of Corner scum. If Fender hasn't popped up to support you with a poorly constructed diatribe on how all criminals should be soundly thrashed then executed, you just know that your effort to play to the cheap seats has been an utter fucking disaster.

Shame on you, I thought that you were better than this.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine that you pictured this as your big moment, Mr. P. Bursting forth from the shadows champing at a pedant's bit. 

Far from being your "Battle Hymn of the Republic" heralded entry to the top table dining club, you've failed to even summon the most base of Corner scum. If Fender hasn't popped up to support you with a poorly constructed diatribe on how all criminals should be soundly thrashed then executed, you just know that your effort to play to the cheap seats has been an utter fucking disaster.

you should produce a staff handbook Deco

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Prestatyn sands as well. It used to be scouse vermin, these days it's cunts who've collected vouchers from The Sun for a £9.99 holiday

Fucking hell .. in my day you could have a fortnight for £4 19/6d.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ah, so you'd rather misdirect than ask for enlightenment.

Why attack me? It's not my fault that your post was bullshit and I did offer to help.

Have a nice day.

:P

On 18/12/2017 at 9:26 PM, Decimus said:

Absolute fucking shite as per usual.

Rehabilitation is far more effective than retribution. The Scandinavian penal model has been incredibly successful in rehabilitating their criminal population and cutting second offence rates.

Compared to the UK, Sweden is actually closing prison facilities due to lack of necessity, and Norway has an incarceration rate of 75 per 100 000 people compared to the UK at 145 per 100 000 and the USA at 707 per 100 000.

Draconian sentences and/or death penalties are not effective as deterrents, and if they were, could someone please explain why countries that utilise them have far higher incarceration and capital punishment rates than nations that do not?

It's all very well and good getting red faced and apoplectic with rage whilst reading a Daily Mail article about a poppy seller getting a kicking from a heroin addict, but if this country was less reactive in its dealings with felons we wouldn't have anywhere near as many to start off with.

Now I am all for rehabilitation rather than retribution. I think it is important and agree that investment in this is better for society in the long run. But deep down everyone, even you, sleeps a little better in the knowledge that the cunt wot robbed some granny is going to get just a little bit of a bumming in the showers. It makes us all feel like justice has been served and helps us keep being a cog in the machine working our pointless jobs, buying our pointless shit and paying our pointless taxes.