CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Hennys" cider and Vindaloo

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

Well I thought the above ingredients were the perfect solution to a shit day.     I have spend the last two hours spewing piping hot brown lava from the disgusting orafice known as my arsehole.  Wiping is a a futile effort, only for my hand to be covered in stingy hot lava.   

Fuck off Ape.

And every cunt else, fuck off.

At last, another diarrhea nom, probably the first this year. Just what the corner needs right now. At least it makes a change from what Quincy posts.

Look at my nom 'Je suis un Filthy Cunt ', apart from being better than yours, it is of some importance. Frank asks if I have cancer for the first time, and Scotty was at the top of his game.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Blatant attempt at nom re launch.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Well I thought the above ingredients were the perfect solution to a shit day.     I have spend the last two hours spewing piping hot brown lava from the disgusting orafice known as my arsehole.  Wiping is a a futile effort, only for my hand to be covered in stingy hot lava.   

Fuck off Ape.

You could always stay with Punkers for a fortnight and make use of his ladies bidet!  

16 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off Ape.

You fucking idiot.