CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dennis K

Guest Pricky

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Considering such strongly sexual outbursts I imagine he's venting about having to taste his manager's  "secret sauce" behind the wheely bins next to the drive through. Overdue Christmas bonus and all that...

He's the flash cunt who wanders around, occasionally serving a customer or shaking the chip basket in a confident and practiced manner. To be a shift manager, he must have been there for at least 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's the flash cunt who wanders around, occasionally serving a customer or shaking the chip basket in a confident and practiced manner. To be a shift manager, he must have been there for at least 2 weeks.

17 years I've been there, I was promoted to shift supervisor in August of 2014.

I quite often use my device and take orders from customers in the drive through queue, that's my favourite job. Once I was told I would be disciplined if I kept saying chips instead of fries, I've learnt my lesson now, but occasionally I slip up and say frips. 

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

17 years I've been there, I was promoted to shift supervisor in August of 2014.

I quite often use my device and take orders from customers in the drive through queue, that's my favourite job. Once I was told I would be disciplined if I kept saying chips instead of fries, I've learnt my lesson now, but occasionally I slip up and say frips. 

I still remember the 80s campaign whereby you would get a free Big Mac if you could recite: "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun". No cunt ever bothered on account of using the word 'patties' being fucking gay. The Americanisation and culture is sickening. Wimpy tastes nicer anyway.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I still remember the 80s campaign whereby you would get a free Big Mac if you could recite: "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun". No cunt ever bothered on account of using the word 'patties' being fucking gay. The Americanisation and culture is sickening. Wimpy tastes nicer anyway.

I don't remember that, it could have been when I was in HMP.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do you like train spotting, riding on trains, complaining about trains and trains in general? 

Only the bold type above.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget, asking people whether they have visited obscure regions of the UK.

That's the good thing about riding on trains, one gets to visit or pass through obscure regions of the UK, how I envy Miguel.