CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dennis K

Guest Pricky

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Echoing my initial thought. Particularly as a quick googling of 'Dennis K' reveals a solid level of fuck-all. I suppose Albert may have found someone to make him look positively dynamic though.

Can't see this chap lasting too long if his first post is 4 words of the weakest cunting these esteemed pages have seen since the master thicko @Welsh_cunt fucked off

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Echoing my initial thought. Particularly as a quick googling of 'Dennis K' reveals a solid level of fuck-all. I suppose Albert may have found someone to make him look positively dynamic though.

Better than positively dynamic I think

3 hours ago, Pricky said:

Blokes a fuckin’ cunt!

I think you mean Special K, which seems appropriate given I suspect you are familiar with being labelled “Special”, as in drooling vegetable.

Even for a first swing it’s a fucking shitty substandard effort, as my erstwhile fellow Cunts have pointed out. 

I suggest you read a book or twenty before you venture back here, or expect a merciless Cunting. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can't see this chap lasting too long if his first post is 4 words of the weakest cunting these esteemed pages have seen since the master thicko @Welsh_cunt fucked off

Welsh_Cunt didn't simply fuck off. Eavens/Jazz persuaded him to call another member a nonce and he was sent to Devils Island without parole. It happened the same night that Stoops, the cunt with the Fred Dineage avatar posted a personal photo of himself and his odd looking girlfriend. The greatest drunken Friday night in recent Corner history. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Who? 

The nonentity, and looks like you're trying to claim my crown, now fuck off you wannabe Lady Penelope.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Almost as bad a first effort as "Edinburgh Cuntzil" or "Evening All".

Kill yourself. Immediately.

Dare I remind you about 'Roundabouts'