CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Zealand cunts

Earl of Punkape

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why? They're shit. Does the Renault Clio still have that weird fucking clutch that either stalls the car or causes chavvy wheel spin?

Hey Killer, have you been watching any of the Formula E? It's like fuckin Scalextric for god's sake

35 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hey Killer, have you been watching any of the Formula E? It's like fuckin Scalextric for god's sake

Nah, it's full of sad old twats who are too decrepit to race proper cars but can't let the glory days go and uppity little shits who aren't good enough to be proper racing drivers and think driving around in glorified milk floats somehow validates their existence. The races are horrendously tacky as well - using pyrotechnics at certain parts of the track like whenever they go under a bridge to stop people falling asleep from boredom. The most exciting part is when they have to run to fresh cars halfway through the race because their batteries are running out. Load of shite.  

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Nah, it's full of sad old twats who are too decrepit to race proper cars but can't let the glory days go and uppity little shits who aren't good enough to be proper racing drivers and think driving around in glorified milk floats somehow validates their existence. The races are horrendously tacky as well - using pyrotechnics at certain parts of the track like whenever they go under a bridge to stop people falling asleep from boredom. The most exciting part is when they have to run to fresh cars halfway through the race because their batteries are running out. Load of shite.  

racing dildos would be more exciting

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why? They're shit. Does the Renault Clio still have that weird fucking clutch that either stalls the car or causes chavvy wheel spin?

The new TVR griffith is going to be entering racing after it's released. Friggin 200mph beast with a 5 litre v8.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/19/2018 at 7:53 AM, Punkape said:

I did have a modicum of respect for New Zealand, after all they play great rugby...

Nah. They're playing increasingly average rugby, and simply getting by through dirty tactics, outright cheating and some favourable reffing decisions along the way. The All Blacks are dining out on past glories and phoning it in at the moment. If Scotland can pretty much keep up with you then you aren't that great a rugby team.

Lol

Fuck off.

On 19/01/2018 at 7:10 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

You can lead a flock to water, Frank....or in your case, a tanker of bleach.  Unlike you however, I'd never force bleach down an animal's throat...you??  Gladly!

Wiz I’m in an awful state. I nodded off at the wheel and ploughed into the back of some poor lady’s Renault in Sunbury-on-Thames. The police are on the way and I’m over the limit. This is it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wiz I’m in an awful state. I nodded off at the wheel and ploughed into the back of some poor lady’s Renault in Sunbury-on-Thames. The police are on the way and I’m over the limit. This is it. 

I’ve never heard it called that before.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is happening now, quince, you fucking idiot. I need the best advice. 

Wow, is it, Morpheus. 

I advise you to get a lot funnier, and be quick about it, lest you suffer an awful ignominy.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

If ever there was a case for judicial execution for drink driving this is it.

Unfortunately this is just another pile of bullshit from your overactive imagination. Get back to tugging your winkle you pathetic old cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29/01/2018 at 11:24 PM, Frank said:

This is happening now, quince, you fucking idiot. I need the best advice. 

Tell me more about your requirement.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/29/2018 at 6:19 PM, Frank said:

Be sure to treat the police with the same respect you show each of us.