CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frameless Windows

Last Cunt Standing

Frameless windows are a common design phenomenon these days, but on icy days like these they are a right pain in the hole. Parked up in an airport car park and returned to my car only to find it welded shut by cunting ice and frost, and the auto-drop when the door opens/closes won’t work so I drove home with my door half-shut and alarming. 

A right cunt of a way to come back to this frozen island shithole after a fortnight in the Emirati sun. 

Fuck off. 

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Frameless windows are a common design phenomenon these days, but on icy days like these they are a right pain in the hole. Parked up in an airport car park and returned to my car only to find it welded shut by cunting ice and frost, and the auto-drop when the door opens/closes won’t work so I drove home with my door half-shut and alarming. 

A right cunt of a way to come back to this frozen island shithole after a fortnight in the Emirati sun. 

Fuck off. 

Firstly Sir, you are a cunt.  2, the U.K is not a shithole, it is just that people like Bubba and Manky make it appear as such. 3, the next time you are returning from Wogga Wogga land, I hope your plane crashes. Fuck off.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Firstly Sir, you are a cunt.  2, the U.K is not a shithole, it is just that people like Bubba and Manky make it appear as such. 3, the next time you are returning from Wogga Wogga land, I hope your plane crashes. Fuck off.

I really should have paid better attention to Wizard's geography lessons instead of playing with Queen Gwen. Would you be kind enough to enlighten me as to the geographical details of Wogga Wogga Land?

Guest White van man
43 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off. 

Driving whilst licking windows, trying to bite your right ear with your alarm going isn't a good look. If you see a white van, get out the car and run in front of it.

Guest King Rollo
14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well I'm sure Brittany is, and that's full of fucking Les Chav Anglais. lol fuck off.

Well now I understand. One observation: when Cook taught me French, she was very clear that the article 'les' is plural and that if the article is plural, both the object (in this instance, chav) and any adjectives (in this instance, anglais) must also be plural.   If I had written "les chav anglais" in front of her, she would have hit me on the head with my royal sceptre, and made me write "les chavs anglaises" 100 times. You could, of course, get around this by using the singular article, "le" but this would suggest you are referring to one specific chav. If the entirety of Brittany is indeed filled by one such fellow, he would have to be immense! It's a beautiful language, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I thought you were dying of some hideous tumour you Francophile goose strangling Cunt?

or that "apathy had gotten you". 

Here's praying for a nice cerebral metastasis you absolute fucktard. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought you were dying of some hideous tumour you Francophile goose strangling Cunt?

or that "apathy had gotten you". 

Here's praying for a nice cerebral metastasis you absolute fucktard. 

Please be careful what you say @Witheredscrote is a friend of mine.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, King Rollo said:

I really should have paid better attention to Wizard's geography lessons instead of playing with Queen Gwen. Would you be kind enough to enlighten me as to the geographical details of Wogga Wogga Land?

To quote the late Alan Clark, it could be near "Bongo Bongo Land".

4 hours ago, King Rollo said:

Isn't half of France west of Calais?

I hate cunts who ask questions in the negative. Also who gives a fuck about french grammar? It's not English, so fuck off back to Woggo Bongo Land.

Guest King Rollo
4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

To quote the late Alan Clark, it could be near "Bongo Bongo Land".

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

I hate cunts who ask questions in the negative. Also who gives a fuck about french grammar? It's not English, so fuck off back to Woggo Bongo Land.

You seem to be mixing up the two great nations of Bongo Bongo and Wogga Wogga.  There is no such place as Woggo Bongo Land.  As for French grammar, I was merely trying to help old Scrotie out - he's doing his level best to pretend he's French on here, we don't want silly mistakes like that to trip him up.   I tell you what, though, just to be fair, I'll teach you a bit of French too: Tu es une chatte.  See if you can figure it out...

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

They wouldn't have him back. He'd be hard pushed to get into Syria, the fucking  grammar nazi

I don't think I'd pass for a Nazi ... my German is lousy.

3 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

You seem to be mixing up the two great nations of Bongo Bongo and Wogga Wogga.  There is no such place as Woggo Bongo Land.  As for French grammar, I was merely trying to help old Scrotie out - he's doing his level best to pretend he's French on here, we don't want silly mistakes like that to trip him up.   I tell you what, though, just to be fair, I'll teach you a bit of French too: Tu es une chatte.  See if you can figure it out...

Hehehe... brûler. (Google translate - I don't speak Frog.)

11 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

CBA, I don't want to learn a fucking foreign language, Johnny Foreigner can learn to speak English.

Also, from what I can remember from my one and only French lesson (before I was kicked out) "tu" is familiar, so don't get familiar with me you pretentious cunt.

7 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

This is in no way a criticism, but do you feel, on reflection, that 'tu' is not really fitting, as you hardly know the cunt. Surely 'vous' is more appropiate

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is in no way a criticism, but do you feel, on reflection, that 'tu' is not really fitting, as you hardly know the cunt. Surely 'vous' is more appropiate

It's a good point you raise there, but it seems clear to me that Albert can barely write in English, let alone get his head around the concept of the polite form in French ... thought it best to start with the basics.  (Also, the fact that he implied I am a cunt doesn't really predispose me to the polite form...) Many thanks for the feedback.

1 minute ago, King Rollo said:

It's a good point you raise there, but it seems clear to me that Albert can barely write in English, let alone get his head around the concept of the polite form in French ... thought it best to start with the basics.  (Also, the fact that he implied I am a cunt doesn't really predispose me to the polite form...) Many thanks for the feedback.

I didn't imply, I called you a cunt.