CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt's who spend their time trawling the intenet for strange and pervy things and then go ballastic

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

They need to get a life. The internet is filled with facts and also fiction dressed as facts, and much of this fiction that is presented as fact is there simply to to make gormless ballistic.

Guest White van man
38 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

They need to get a life. The internet is filled with facts and also fiction dressed as facts, and much of this fiction that is presented as fact is there simply to to make gormless ballistic.

To be fair Pen, we only come across strange and pervy stuff whilst we're searching for your obituary.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I don’t think train spotters should be telling anybody to “get a life.”

Just a thought.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Lady P, according to the same Internet you were born on 24 December 2039 it also goes no to say Lady P is really popular and a fashion icon. I guess the DOB is more believable than the other total bollox. 

Funny that there was nothing about bladder weakness and aroma of wee and lavender.

13 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You need to get a grasp of the English language. "Cunt's" indeed. And "simply to to make gormless ballistic". Are you foreign?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You need to get a grasp of the English language. "Cunt's" indeed. And "simply to to make gormless ballistic". Are you foreign?

She needs to get a grasp of a Stanley knife and slice her own fucking throat.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

According to the internet, 90% of "train spotters" are in fact undercover agents for various governments doing surveillance work.

They can survey my fucking dick.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
25 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They can survey my fucking dick.

Post a photograph of it on here then we can all survey it.

On second thoughts maybe not!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, r-soles said:

'Cunt's who spend their time trawling the intenet for strange and pervy things and then go ballastic.'

That's how I ended up on Cunts Corner, ain't Google wonderful?

Me too!