CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Apparently i've been stuck in a coma or suspended animation for the past 10 years because whenever i go out now, it's all pretentious pricks with waxed handlebar moustaches and plastic hoops in their ear lobes trying to look like a throwback from the late 1800s- early 20th century. What happened to all the goths and emos? Apparently these hipster tools are the current fad. When did this happen?

19 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Apparently i've been stuck in a coma or suspended animation for the past 10 years because whenever i go out now, it's all pretentious pricks with waxed handlebar moustaches and plastic hoops in their ear lobes trying to look like a throwback from the late 1800s- early 20th century. What happened to all the goths and emos? Apparently these hipster tools are the current fad. When did this happen?

Good call Ereptic. These cunts walking about looking like a cross between that cunt on the Zig-Zag fag paper packet and an Airedale terrier. Usually wearing ridiculously tight jeans and shoes which are 5 inches longer than their feet. And what could possibly be the appeal of having earlobes stretched into handbag handles? utter fucking cunts.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call Ereptic. These cunts walking about looking like a cross between that cunt on the Zig-Zag fag paper packet and an Airedale terrier. Usually wearing ridiculously tight jeans and shoes which are 5 inches longer than their feet. And what could possibly be the appeal of having earlobes stretched into handbag handles? utter fucking cunts.

Agreed! They all seem to congregate around coffee chains like cockroaches too, not that i ever go anywhere near those american shithole coffee shops out of pure principal. The cunts with slicked back hair on top and shaved at the back and sides with massive beards are equally massive bellends too.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Agreed! They all seem to congregate around coffee chains like cockroaches too, not that i ever go anywhere near those american shithole coffee shops out of pure principal. The cunts with slicked back hair on top and shaved at the back and sides with massive beards are equally massive bellends too.

Never understood the beard thing. A few days stubble is ok but after that it just gets itchy and annoying. The only cunts who ever got away with it are Father Christmas and Brian Blessed. Other than that I mainly associate it with dirty Islamic cunts having to wash blood spatter out of it after teaching their wife to be "a good Muslim!" (Insert northern English/Pakistani crossover accent)

Guest Erroreptile404
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never understood the beard thing. A few days stubble is ok but after that it just gets itchy and annoying. The only cunts who ever got away with it are Father Christmas and Brian Blessed. Other than that I mainly associate it with dirty Islamic cunts having to wash blood spatter out of it after teaching their wife to be "a good Muslim!" (Insert northern English/Pakistani crossover accent)

Ha ha unfortunately i fall into the itchy and annoying/prickly beard category if i haven't shaved for a week or two. Sometimes i wish i had one of those gay little boys bum fluff beards that go around the outline of the jaw, looking like Clint Eastwood gets tedious after a while. As you pointed out who the fuck wants to look like a muslamic ray gun in this day and age with the current atmosphere. Agreed big beards are shit.

I'm in agreement with you massive cunts on this one. Hipsters are total ponces for conforming and wearing the uniform of a clueless cunt. To go with the sculpted beard are the obligatory sleeve tattoos for these nails hard IT technicians. If you live in the bush, cut down trees with an axe, fuck then kill (or the other way round) then eat any animal that's unfortunate enough to cross your path and can strip the engine of a 70s landrover in your sleep, then you can have a beard and tats. Not if you're a media studies student or someone listens to cuntford and sons. Fuck off

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm in agreement with you massive cunts on this one. Hipsters are total ponces for conforming and wearing the uniform of a clueless cunt. To go with the sculpted beard are the obligatory sleeve tattoos for these nails hard IT technicians. If you live in the bush, cut down trees with an axe, fuck then kill (or the other way round) then eat any animal that's unfortunate enough to cross your path and can strip the engine of a 70s landrover in your sleep, then you can have a beard and tats. Not if you're a media studies student or someone listens to cuntford and sons. Fuck off

I gave you a like cos i'm nice you turnip headed yokel bastard. :)

14 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

The 1800s moustaches and beards sometimes are accompanied with a man bun, they should be grabbed by the tosh and skull fucked senseless by a horny uphill gardner the bunch of fucking idiots.

This is why I stick by you Steptoe. You get to the fucking point minus the garnish.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

The 1800s moustaches and beards sometimes are accompanied with a man bun, they should be grabbed by the tosh and skull fucked senseless by a horny uphill gardner the bunch of fucking idiots.

This is a manifesto pledge I'd really like to see delivered on

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

When you were in having diphtheria

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Yeah, and the moon is made out of cheese.

The moon  is defo made out of cheese. Have you never watched wallace and gromit?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The moon  is defo made out of cheese. Have you never watched wallace and gromit?

That's what I said.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A real geriatric nomination. Disabled toilet. 

Christ almighty out of morbid curiosity i typed in "patroller disabled toilet' into google a while back and that spacker has sure got around the internet.