CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Keytar and the Cunts Who Play It

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

The bastard runt of the musical instrument litter, the Keytar.  Mocked and ridiculed by real musicians, this absolute fucking ridiculous piece of shit still manages to draw talentless cunts, who couldn't manage a guitar to embarrass themselves publicly.  Anybody found with one of these things is a cunt, and in immediate need of brutal and gory public execution.

I give you, Jan Hammer and on the Keytar...at a tribute to Les Paul!  The epitome of cuntishness.

photo-of-jan-hammer-performing-at-the-le

I want him dead.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

I had to put our pets in the other room before opening your predictable and excruciatingly tedious response, as the become quite nervous and feel compelled to choke on their own tongue.  I'm sure many humans have the same reaction at every encounter with you.

Please, take a pressure washer to your festering awful minge then overdose on tramadol.

Nobody likes you.  Even Frank wants you dead.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The bastard runt of the musical instrument litter, the Keytar.  Mocked and ridiculed by real musicians, this absolute fucking ridiculous piece of shit still manages to draw talentless cunts, who couldn't manage a guitar to embarrass themselves publicly.  Anybody found with one of these things is a cunt, and in immediate need of brutal and gory public execution.

I give you, Jan Hammer and on the Keytar...at a tribute to Les Paul!  The epitome of cuntishness.

I want him dead.  

Les Paul is already dead, wiz. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Les Paul is already dead, wiz. 

I'm out of likes Scotto...if I had one, it would be yours simply for reminding me to be more careful.  

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had to put our pets in the other room before opening your predictable and excruciatingly tedious response, as the become quite nervous and feel compelled to choke on their own tongue.  I'm sure many humans have the same reaction at every encounter with you.

Please, take a pressure washer to your festering awful minge then overdose on tramadol.

Nobody likes you.  Even Frank wants you dead.  

Please go outside and die.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I want him dead.  

It's just a keyboard with no legs. 

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I want him dead.  

Ah,Tony Soprano,I do miss him

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's just a keyboard with no legs. 

Then a proper keyboard and play the fucking thing and don't act a cunt, thinking your a guitar legend on a child's toy instrument.  

They're all cunts.